Xmen Comix throwdown

I guess since Cable came back to the past to before Slym joined, he would be the first Askani because he technically did it before the future happened.

Since Spuds is a Cable junkie, what was the name of the ship that Cable originally used? Name the artificial intelligence and what happened to it.

Do you mean Ship from the X-factor comics? As I recall, it was actually made by the Celestials, and Apocalypse later showed up in it. X-factor (if I recall the arc) took it over, reprogrammed the Ship AI (that was the only name I remember them ever giving) and then it landed and became, for a time, a building. They were still in residence when the whole Dark Riders/kidnapping of Nathan/Techno-organic virus/Askani thing happened...

WAIT! Didn't the Ship AI start calling itself "Professor" or something in the future, and live inside nathan's/Cable's body, acting sort of like a Merlin to his Arthur? I remember i kinds likeds that arc, if I'm recalling it properly.

He was a kind of Merlin and Cable could contact him directly. It was the Grey Malkin. It could beam him up, safely into outer space. I hated when they got rid of him (cause it turned out to have artificial intelligence in a distinctly male persona). He eventually asked Cable for his freedom. The ship sort of changed shape and flew out into the galaxy to explore or something.

From Rob Liefeld's stinking arsehole is where...

Seriously, I know the answer to this one (think "Longshot" kids, if you're stumped...), but I'll let someone else play- we can struggle for the title of Biggest Comics Geek on the Site another day. :cookiemon

Mojoworld

Heres an easy one for people who keep up, who is the 3rd Summers brother, also what was the name of the Magneto clone that joined the xmen

Going back, the answer to my question "who was the first male Askani?" It was Blaquesmith, who was brought in to mentor Cable, and give him the time-sliding technology.

Yar, Shatterstar was immensely awesome. He came from that Mojo world, and did some badass swordfighting, but got a pretty decent cool-eptimy when he changed outfits.

For Cyclops/Havoc's other brother, methinks it was Vulcan, right? But he hung out with the space shmoes...

And do you mean Joseph for the Magneto clone?

Was that 'Black Tom' Cassidy, because I remember him a story when Juggernaut gave Black Tom the same mystical crystal that made him such a wonderfully warm human being.

Black Tom Cassidy. But it was Juggernaut that was the sidekick (tricksy little Spuds).

Here's one related to powers: what happens when Scott and Alex Summers blast each other?

kurruption said:
I loved that story, heres one, who was the first xman to die during a mission

Thunderbird against Count Nefarious(?) attempting to take down his harrier jet.

Okay, who were the two mutants that were "discovered" by Cerebro during the Dark Phoenix saga?

ooo, good one. Was Gambit one and Colossus the other? I can barely remember that part of the story. (I know that can't be right, but...)

Dazzler was found right around then, as was Kitty Pride (first called Ariel, then Shadowcat).

On the topic of Kitty Pride, what ludicrous thing did Wolverine teach her in the 4-issue "Kitty Pride and Wolverine" miniseries? No Googling, now...

krav mata fighting? I remember the name because it was just one of those things that stuck in my head like a bad song.

What was Wolverine's wife's name and what organization was she apart of?