Will Nintendo continue to keep the bronze

Will it be a big hit

Can the Wii be a big hit for Nintendo could it beat the PS3 even if it comes out next month! Is Wii the best Nitendo's got

Why must everybody come in between the me/spud battles arguments or conversations. Anyway back the main subject of bronze or not I really don't know, What I think is HIgh sales at the start so they will be in 1st or second but it also depends on numbers. If Sony can sell out all the time then they have a rating of selling out but if nintendo can't sell out then where does that put them.

And now thats done back to the debate. Those Poke games were Lame plain and simple. I mean the name of the64 games WERE Pokemon STADIUM, so all there is do do was Batlle. And think about it PORTS. If you played a game before and there are really no EXTRAS then why bring it up. Like I said I cut Skies and Sonic from the list sorry but try another game that was not a port.

The Pokemon Stadiums offered nothing to the overall Pokemon series. It was just...battling. Pointless, mindless battling you didn't even do with your own Pokemon most of the time. The only up point was how you could get free Eevees, Kabutos, Omanytes and starting pokemon. Colosseum was a whole new pokemon game.

And I repeat, the ports are one of the main things that make the Cube simply better. The total combination of them make it so the library of good Cube games is immensely larger.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Why must everybody come in between the me/spud battles arguments or conversations.

Dude, this is not your post!! If you a battle between you and spuds start your own post. the fact of life is nothing/nobody stays on top forever. Not sony and not nintendo.

But the fact that all those hard owned Pokemon that you tried to get in those damned GB games were ported over to Stadium to do battle with other friends who thought they could see you in a match. What Stadium did foe the series was bring Pokemon into 3D for one of the things Pokemon is famous for BATTLES. Who's stonger mine or yours and if you had many of friends it cut down on the link cable's just one system. THAT"S WHAT IT DID FOR THE SERIES.

And it is posible for Xbox to take the top spot. But I honestly think this go round it might just come down to were your from, Japan Europe or America.

Pokemon isn't about the battling. It's about the raising. Which you didn't do in Stadium. And they aren't my pokemon, or your pokemon. They're the game's pokemon which are pre-made in the game. It removed the main aspect of the game. Hell, if you took Final Fantasy 7, and cut out everything except for the Gold Saucer Arena, it'd be the same thing as Pokemon Stadium.

Did you not here me I said one of things. Jsut ONE thing that gives pokemon it craze of kids and adults alike. I mean what would be the point of rasing a Pokemon getting him all strong and not kick some ass with it. That would be like Cloud getting all those swards and not fighting it would be a waste of time. And they are mine. I caught them I rasid them and I traded them. All so I could kick someones butt who thought they could take on Vinasure.

I dunno what Pokemon Stadium game you played, but unless you just inexplicably didn't bother using a link cable to just play on the Gameboy, and went through the long, glitchy procedure of uploading your pokemon...BUT MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MOVE THE TRANSFER PACK!!!!!!!!! That's what made Stadium useless. It was RIGHT THERE in the Pokemon gameboy games. And Venasaur was, in actuality, the weakest of the starters in Red/Blue/Firered/Leafgreen.

. And Venasaur was, in actuality, the weakest of the starters in Red/Blue/Firered/Leafgreen

yea venasaure sucked balls, i had a hard time picking between squirtile and charmander because of how cool they looked in the end.

Squirtle is the best choice. Charizard, being part fire/flying, is weak to water, rock, electric, and ice. The tradeoff of being immune to ground doesn't make up for the double weakness to rock and the weakness to two of the most common elements in the game (seriously, who doesn't have at least one pokemon that uses ice, and one that uses electricity?).

yea i ended up picking squirtle. i like though about pokemon yellow that you started out with a pikachu and got all three starter pokemon, and pikachu followed you around, and that to me was fricken sweet.

Grantastic85 said:
so if nintendo or sony wont stay on top, then Xbox will, which im totally hopeing for.

I mean nobody. Just cause Xbox may be on top now they wont still there. I want the Xbox and Nintendo to do good with thier new system, but that doesn't mean being number one. I just want great games. Is that so much to ask?

360 has great games, and more comming out, and nintendo and sony has great games comming out. the way i see it this year's consul war is going to be one big stalemate again, and this will keep happening forever.

Well for this holiday and this holiday alone. It will really be between Nintendo and MS to gain some ground. Xbox only has Gears to come out this holiday season. Nothing else is coming this year as they wanted. Sony can't produce enough systems, and Nintendo has to sell to the masses of some people. So thanks to Sony's lackluster 400k Nintendo and MS can scoop up lost of ground.