Will Nintendo continue to keep the bronze

AJ2010

Registered
Sep 2, 2006
Georgia
Lately these few years Nintendo always keeps 3rd place. There is only a battle for 1st and 2nd place with Sony and Microsoft these next generated companies. Nintendo needs to step like they did in the old days agaist Atari and Sega. To me Nintendo should atleast take 2nd with dignity or they could always stick 3rd forever because like this Sony and Microsoft do need a little bit more competition.

the way i see it, they have a way better chance at first then they did with the gamecube, they just need to pull there head out there butts and make better games then just mario, or they need to open up to diffrent companies that make different games.

When Nintendo pulls their head out of their ass, they need to realize that if they want to make money, they're going to need to start doing things to bring in American gamers. They didn't try to do that with the N64. Or the Cube. That's why they're failing.

Not to mention their racist business practices.

Honestly the 64 was not as bad as the Cube. I love Nintendo I do they make mistakes and it's fine by me. Because just like everyone else who is a fan of what the like they forgive and know good things still come. Now as far as them being 3rd so what In Japan they are #2 and thats what matters to them. In the handheld department the are KING and the cash they get from that world wide is fine to them. So really Nintendo is fine in the business market.

ok, in my drunken stupor......i read most of this......I say Nintendo goes 2nd in the Console Wars......and as for the way next gen consoles goes, Nintendo may have their niche...I mean, the selling point will come from the Virtual Console.......I mean think about it, IMO, the real retro games WILL BE on the Wii.....That is the way it is looking.........but this is all in my Drunken Stupor after Dallas just lost their Damn Game!!!!!!!!...........*passes out back in his asylum cell*

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Honestly the 64 was not as bad as the Cube.
I think you must've gotten drunk with Asy if you actually think the N64 was better. The Cube was infinitely better than the N64.

Nope I was not drunk at all. The Cube was better than the N64 but the 64 did better in sales (from what I saw) then the Cube. GoldenEye, No Mercy, Mario Kart, Perfect Dark, Super Maro 64 are just the few games that sold by the butt loads. I seen ppl buy a 64 becasue of thoses games if not another Rasslyin game. Not to mention Zelda. As for the cube other than the year it went for $99 and when RE4 came out the cube did not sell in the butt loads. But I may be wrong.

n64 was better, one reson it brought the world of 3d gaming to counsils, two, it has made games that people will always remember, three, gamecube sucked cause they wernt thinkin of the line up of games, 4, just cause the cube had better graphics doesnt mean its better than oldschool games. graophics arnt everything.

sorry spuds but all 3 of the pokemon stadiums and the megaman games arnt worth a gamecube, thats y i sold it!!

spudlyff8fan said:
The Cube was better because it had more than 8 games worth playing. The N64 did not.

I'll end this right now if anyone disagrees your a fool

Cube Games worth getting.

Eternal Darkness
RE5
SMB: Melee
RE- Remake
Windwaker
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
FF Cyrstal Cronicles (if you had a GBA along with friends)
Tales of Symphonia
Day of Reckoning
Baten Kaitos
Luigi's Mansion
Metroid Prime
Veiwtiful Joe
MGS Twin Snakes

64 games worth getting

Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Golden Eye
PokeMon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Mario Tenis
Mario Party
Piolet Wings
Zelda Ocrina of Time
Zelda Majors Mask
Peferct Dark
Star Fox 64
SW Rouge Squadrin
Banjo Kazoie
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Parper Mario
Turok
And the 8 Wrestleing games.

Now if you weed out most of the massive mario titles then you can see who had the more popular games or better games. Yet and still the 64 paved the way for all the gmaes we see today thats somethin the PS1 nor the Saturn/Dreamcast ever did in their life span.

Should it stay or should it go.

Should the Gamecube stay or go. Can it be a good asset for Nintendo or Nintendo will cancel making more Gamecubes and stick with the Wii can Wii be good for Nintendo or be like the Gamecube and stick for a few years.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
I'll end this right now if anyone disagrees your a fool

Cube Games worth getting.

Eternal Darkness
RE5
SMB: Melee
RE- Remake
Windwaker
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
FF Cyrstal Cronicles (if you had a GBA along with friends)
Tales of Symphonia
Day of Reckoning
Baten Kaitos
Luigi's Mansion
Metroid Prime
Veiwtiful Joe
MGS Twin Snakes

64 games worth getting

Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Golden Eye
PokeMon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Mario Tenis
Mario Party
Piolet Wings
Zelda Ocrina of Time
Zelda Majors Mask
Peferct Dark
Star Fox 64
SW Rouge Squadrin
Banjo Kazoie
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Parper Mario
Turok
And the 8 Wrestleing games.

Now if you weed out most of the massive mario titles then you can see who had the more popular games or better games. Yet and still the 64 paved the way for all the gmaes we see today thats somethin the PS1 nor the Saturn/Dreamcast ever did in their life span.
You forgot Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2 on the Cube, as well as Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure DX, RE0, Mario Sunshine, Pikmin 1 and 2, F Zero, Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, Ikaruga, Alien Hominid, Wave Race (on both of em, actually), Star Fox Adventures, Killer 7, Pokemon Colosseum/DX (they're good.) and, most importantly, the SLEWS of great games like Soul Calibur 2, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell which actually had games that got ported to the Cube. As for the N64, I'd omit Banjo Kazooie, Rogue Squadron, Turok, DK 64, Mario Tennis, Diddy Kong Racing, Pilot Wings, all the wrestling games, Pokemon Stadium (these, were NOT good.) and Perfect Dark.

Your Crazy Not to count the Pokemon games but You know what I wont hold you to that. I did not count Skies, Splinter Cell, PoP, and Soul because they all were on the Xbox and Ps2 at the time of being released. Only Skies was on the Dreamcast but it's not worth having a cube for. SOnic Adventure falls under the DC so I'll cut that on. Killer 7 WAS NOT a good game. Great Idea but not a good game period. Pokemon is a half debate I liked stadium but the Cube versions were a tab bit lame. So really you have added about 8 games to the Cube. Paper Mario was great on the 64 might I add.

The Cube games were ACTUALLY Pokemon games. They weren't some stupid one-on-one fighting simulator things with stock pokemon. They were like an ACTUAL pokemon game. Sonic DX and Skies Legends were both thoroughly enhanced ports.

Yes yes all great games but your all missing the fact that we are talking about now. And now I think nintendo and the Wii have a good chance to come in the 1st or 2nd slot in the console war. I mean with the price tag it has and the games it's offering it has a good shot.