Wii Launch Titles

I'm thinking they're gonna cost $50. They're gonna drive home the "cheap" point as much as they can, and having a $200 price tag on top of $50 games is something that would be a major help. And if I can figure this out, then the guys who get paid for this thought of it first, probably.

$50 bucks would be PERFECT! I think that is about my game price limit. Anything to much more than that will make me sad. I understand maybe a little higher but not as much as the 360 games.

Yeah. Initially, I was understanding when it came to the price of the Xbox 360, and I thought there was god reason for the price jumps. But now...Midway is talking about all this "bold new in-game advertising strategy" and having the damn Burger King as your trainer in Fight Night? A high-profile game cost 10 million to make in the PS2-GCN-Xbox generation. A VERY high-profile game costs about 15 million (Halo 2 type games). This gen costs about 12-17 million to make for decent caliber games, and guys like EA make probably 5 million in advertising. We should NOT be paying $60 for a game.,

Super Mario said:
Seems like a pretty solid start.
I don't think so...I mean, the only really appealing games set up to be launch titles are Metroid Prime 3, Zelda and maybe Red Steel. There are no huge online games at all, which is especially disappointing.

Nintendo is still not doing the online thing, or Wi-Fi. It kinda pissed me off. Metriod will not be online mutiplayer in any way. BOOOOOOOOOO. And the have not revealed any plans for futrue games to be online. Even though I don't Nintendo would come out with another AC with out haveing it online. Hopefully, I'm hoping we will se Mario Kart online. Nintendo still thinks that online is not big, or important in gaming. I can careless, but I would like it as a option for some games. MP3 is a prime example. I would put that up against Halo if it were online. That could be a true Halo killer, if not the best compition.

Just think MP3 with the multiplayer of Halo, or even MP Hunters. For the console. up to 32 players. IT would rule.

That isn't quite true. Smash Bros, Mario Kart and probably other games like FZero are currently slated to have full online. I think the main reason is because, once again, they're only going to allocate massive amounts of resources for things like online play for games that have an appeal in Japan.

Metroid Prime 3 has no appeal in Japan, and therefore, they probably won't put as much money into it.

Sometimes I hate the Japaness. And sometimes I side with them because I understand the way they game. Still I'm trying to think why Nintendo opted to go with Mteriod as a FPS. I know they needed one and wanted one. But to trunoneof there respected games over in Japan into a style they can care less for. But yea futrue games should have online. Mario Golf anyone, or how bout Mario Party 9 ( I think there on 9 now). We'll just have to wait and see what they pull out.