Philly
What has been confirmed so far is

METRIOD PRIME 3: CORRUPTION

Payngua Golf

Zelda Twilight

Madden

Tony HAwk

More to come i'll update when I here something

Sad news METROID PRIME 3 will not have online Multi player. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo. I want that soooooo bad. Maybe i'll get it on Mario Kart.

Well Mario will not be at Launch. They Suck for that. But the release of Metroid makes up in some way. And Zelda also.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious way back when that Zelda was going to be bumped back to artificially strengthen the Wii's launch lineup. (I made that call first)

I hope at THE MOST $200. If they release it for $150, excellent. If $250 or higher, then I kind of think Nintendo is making a wrong decision somewhere along the line, be it in trying to make money, or by adding some aspect to the design of Wii that justifies its relatively high price tag -- relative to the low price that Nintendo thought it could launch the Wii at a year or so ago.

Yeah, there's always a minute barrier established between certain numbers that can really over-blow a gap between acceptable and unacceptable prices. It's pretty much the philosophy that promotes ending a price with .99 instead of .00.

yah.. I am actually wondering how much the games will cost.. I mean I am already buying the system but if the games are going to be way to expensive then I willnot be able to justify the cost