Who's waiting for a price drop?

I have very INPORTANT NEWS. At work today I had to return 5......1,2,3,4,5.........5 PS3 systems today. Which has made about 8 total for the weekend. One guy tied to fght me over weither the system was open or not. Right now my store is sittin on 12 60gb. I don't know what this means for Sony but if this is what is to come of the system in the future then they REALLY have their work cut out for them.

Even still all the returns were more than likely ebay sellers who saw that they could not make a profit or their system did not sell. Personaly I think this is where the problm lies with the PS3. EBAY! Every ebay seller went out to grab one and the gamers who really wanted a PS3 did not want to pay the ebay price. Maybe when march comes around it might pick up in sales. And true gamers or ppl who really wanted a PS3 will come out. Income tax time is coming around. But even still ppl are better of with a Wii and 360.....................

If you look for a blue ray player you can't find one for a reasonable price. But you can buy the ps3 and get a gaming system out of the deal.

I know people that bought the thing for that purpose and are 50 years old and never play games.

It is an exceptional value. I'm getting one come the tax man.

Yeah, i agree about people wanting it for the Blu-Ray.....I mean, I didn't buy my 360 to play DVDs on.....but when i did get some DVDs that my wife bought me, i put them in the 360 just to see how well they would work, as opposed to my standalone DVD player....All i can say is every one of them were absolutely gorgeous.....Now, all i use is my 360 for DVD viewing

I'm waitin'

I am a price drop chick and will definantly wait until the PS3 drops a couple notches before purchasing. Besides I am currently trying to play 200 PS2 games before I purchase the PS3 (currently at 85). A sista got a way to go.

<<<<<<31 DAYS UNTIL THE END BEGINS!>>>>>>

One of the reasons I didn't pick up the ps3 is definitely the price, aside from that, I've had very bad experiences with first generation sony hardware. The psx, mine overheated, thus I had to get a new one, my ps2, bought one, would start getting disc read errors, and it would only read certain disks. I replaced it, the one I currently have won't read blue bottom disks, won't play dvd's, so I've been without my robot alchemic drive fix. Anyways, any reports of ps3's crapping out in any way? I know psp's had some problem, like the square button sticking.

Its a shame that ps3 wasnt advertised properly, most people i know never plan on buying it and i can understand that, they havnt pointed the features out or got the public deeply interestedn in it...what a waste...