who brings the cheese?

wijg, Kefka is the shit, no Dhoulmagus but still good, you know who does suck, these cheesy evil mario and luigi guys, wario and the other guy.

Kefka does not suck, first half he/she? seems cheesy but then gets all that power and gives even sephiroth a run for his\her? money. Don't forget, Kefka poisons the water supply, kills all those soldiers and then does that little maniacal laugh, this bastard doesn't just kill aeris, he kills a shitload of people, now thats evil.

Well, Sephiroth kills alotta people, too. But I don't really like Sephiroth either. But when Sephiroth wants to kil an entire city of people, he doesn't poison the water, he just walks in, cuts everyone in half and burns the place to the ground. Kefka is just a goofy clown! He's like the Joker from Batman...but with a Final Fantasy twist.

In defense of the Joker.
A Kurruption Rant.

The Joker, although he seems like a goofy character and sorta comedic relief, has become the measuring stick when it comes to great villians. With a dark hero like Batman, who uses fear and the dark in order to defeat his enemies. Why would something as cheerful and bright colored as a clown, insue more fear than Batman ever could.

First of, this is no ordinary clown. If their ever was a mascot for deranged psychotics, the joker would be the poster boy. Oh sure he's just a crazy clown, big deal. Oh no my friend, theres more.

One of the Jokers claim to fame is the murder of Robin II, Jason Todd. Although many hated that version of Robin, Everyone was shocked when the Joker was done with him. You see, the Joker actually beat Robin with a crowbar to the point where his white gloves had turned red, stained with blood *god I love detail*. Then left the sidekick and his mom, with a bomb ticking. Batman arrived just as the bomb exploded. Thus the Joker did the unthinkable, killing Robin, Oh, but it gets worse.

In an Alan Moore written story, the Joker went out of his way to prove, that given the right situation, anyone can go insane. He arrived at Commisionar Gordons house, shot his daughter, who at the time was Batgirl, and beat and kidnapped Gordon. He took Gordon to an abandoned amusement park. Once there, Gordon was stripped of his clothes, tied up and tortured. Once the torture was done, the Joker let Gordon take an amusement ride. During the ride, Gordon was shown pictures of his daughter on the floor, shot, stripped of her clothes, and raped. Although the Joker was later caught, the damage was done, Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl, had been paralyzed from the waist down.

Now, these are just a few examples, off course their are more. Now next time, hopefully people will think differently when they say the Joker is "just a clown". Now I leave with a Joker qoute from the Alex Ross painted series "Justice" "I was only here because it was funny, and it just stopped being funny."

PS: Kefka Rules too.

He's also the true wildcard in the deck. He can join up with some baddies for a crime or to kill Bats, but then turn on them because it would be funny.

Tidus was pretty lame, indeed. Though, Quistis was kinda lame. As was the entire cast of FFX...cept Auron.

With King of Fighters, there's been so damn many characters, you know at least some of them have to be lame.

Being, specifically, Hinako (a sumo wrestling schoolgirl), Bao (a stupid little boy who NEEDS TO STAY DEAD), Benimaru (leopard skin halfshirts are LAME), Mr Big (NAME) among many others.