what will be next to come from microsoft?

that's cool. I can't remember how many of the plastic, cordless phones we went through at my house. I guess sometimes, the old stuff is built better.

My money is still on the flying cows that shoot cancer curing laser beams from their nostrils. My sources are still pointing to this route for microsoft.

live screensavers might happen too. Billy himself has had that for years. A live camera feed from a place he has in Italy is transmitted back to a panel TV the size of a wall. (My drafting teacher worked for a firm that bought the designs to most of the house. An entire wing was blacked out, though)

eh, I didn't really see a point to it either, but then again, a coworker used to keep a small window open on his desktop that had a feed from the panda pen in some zoo. Having the full-wall TV would be awesome, though.

possibly. the risk factor of getting the nasty people might make it interesting. Of course, you could do it of something that would completely mess with your head. Kind of like an Escher drawing.

The future is in the palms of Microsoft's hands.....I vaguely remember a movie where this kid was on a team perfecting a software program.........It had one of those "Bill Gates" type of guys in there.......Anyhoo....some of the ideas that were in that movie were absolute works of art......They even had the screensavers you speak of.....Damnit, what is that movie called??..............AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

No, he like went to work for this "Bill Gates" type figure.....'cause he was one of the best programmers in the world......The only other thing i can remember about it is his friends were working out of a garage.....They were starting up their own computer business.....Ohhhh, never mind.........Until i see it again, i'll never remember it!!!

Hackers sounds like the one....at one point.....The super smart kid was almost caught by the thugs and had to hide in this big LEGO contraption......