What song do you have in "your" head?

"OK shoot him" BLAM! "You shot my best friend, you bastard!"
Isn't it funny how this went from songs stuck on your head to a whole debate on smilies, "it just turned his life upside down face"

Is the smiley surgery anything like what they did to the Joker in the original Batman?

It is Katie. You are a genius. Or a psycho. One or the other. For further reading, see my insanely long post [a]http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?page=viewtopic&fid=20&tid=953&pid=5085&fpagetemp=5[aa]here[/a]. Such began the war of the smilies. Who knows how it will end? We shall probably not be around to see it, but in a few years the Wachowski bros will make a brilliant movie depicting a future ravaged by the war of the smilies. Then they will make 7 more that completely turn the story in a different direction. Just imagine Keanu Reeves with the smiley surgery.

Lucky you, those smilies are no more.

smiley.gif
smiley.gif

And here's a smiley eating testicles:

hamster.gif

that's cool I'm on drugs too,

oh and right now I'm listening to The Games 300 miles and running, it's 300 bars of Game freestyling and destroying everybody on G-unit, download for free here
http://www.dubcnn.com/
you have to scroll down if it's not there click on archives and go to june

How did you get those smilies, especially the testicle eating one

bc you almost killed this thread. luckily i'm going to revive it with this AWESOME haiku about none other than myself!!

hours after breakfast
a lingering aroma
the ghost of a toast

ok bust out your haikus people. and no i did not write this, sadly. but it is awesome none-the-less

I'm trying to remember the alliterative haiku from Calvin and Hobbes, but memory is failing me right now. Don't worry.

I will return soon.
My brain will unearth the words
To Calvin's haiku.

I stare at my monitor
with my eyes burning bad
and my mind blank
I quickly learn that
I can't write for crap
So I just keep
writing hoping that someone
will lie and tell me its great