What song do you have in "your" head?

Oh my god. It's happened. The ham-hams have been unleashed. We thought we could control them. I guess we were wrong...What was that? Did you hear something? I just thought I...

:largehampy:

NOOOOOO. STAY BACK, STAY BACK. NOT MY ICE CREAM. NOOOOOO...ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH........................................

-----^----^----^----^----------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah, I also have hamsters on my posts that I did not put there.

The revolution has come and it is digitized and adorable.

We're doomed! :largep:

looks like somebody made a mistake, the smilies aren't taking over, the ham-hams are. You know what, they will probably succeed to, they are just too damn adorable to shoot.

What a shame, there's no smiley for gouging my eyes out so I don't have to see anymore fucking smilies.

OH MY GOD. THE WAR OF THE SMILIES HAS COME. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE. THE HORROR...THE HORROR...WHAT'S THAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

(bang)

ARGGGGHHHH. YOU SHOT ME. YOU SHOT ME IN THE ARM.

(bang)

..............................................................................................................................

:w2:

demi, come on, it's obvious from that post that he absolutely adores them. I believe smilies are the one thing in the universe that makes wijg's life complete :p

Kurruption, just when I thought you knew me so well, you go and do something like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF. You are absolutely right. I love smilies. When the smiley surgery becomes available, I'm going to be the first one to sign up for it. HAH HAH. SMILIES ARE GREAT. YAY FOR SMILIES.