What is the better Old School console?

what were you comparing then? Please elaborate cause I don't know what the hell is going on, by the way, sack full of assholes, Priceless

I just know that the Metroid movie is going to CRUSH the Halo movie. Because Samus rulz and MC drulz.

Oh and Damn the NES was a fun console. Great games.

Samus to me shouldn't be blonde. In Metroid Prime, when I saw her eyes through her visor during the elevator cut-scene, all I could picture her was being a brunette. There's this sort of mystery around her character, and she would fit the mysterious brunette role nicely.

But yeah, I don't know about Jolie playing her either. Samus doesn't need to be played as a badass heroine from the school of Lara Croft and definitely not from a Michelle Rodriguez approach. There needs to be an air of gentleness about her, of wisdom beyond years, receptiveness to her surroundings and to consequences of actions. She might be a bounty hunter, but that's an excuse to go to all these places and be there and help. That's the impression I've acquired of her playing the games.

Betty White.

betty.gif

[size=+1]Suck on my wave beam, ugly-ass aliens![/size]

If it's going to be a total sci fi epic, Jolie. If it's going to be some cheap cash in and all that is needed is a piece of meat, Jessica Alba