What is MyGamer Radio?

It will eventually turn into something of epic proportions.....It is MyGamer Radio.....so all you gamer boys and girls, get ready for regular scheduled podcasts from the crew at MyGamer, as well as your favorite game music all day long..........*damn, did i just sound like a radio DJ or what??*

asylum_boy said:
It will eventually turn into something of epic proportions.....It is MyGamer Radio.....so all you gamer boys and girls, get ready for regular scheduled podcasts from the crew at MyGamer, as well as your favorite game music all day long..........*damn, did i just sound like a radio DJ or what??*
Yes you did...lol

I think it would be cool if you inclueded some of the MyGamer members in a few short radio spots...

Are you going to have any commercials? If so, our clan sponsor might want to buy some airtime, he's looking to advertise his product more and this might be a great avenue to do it...

Peace,

More songs will be added today/night to give you 24/7 game music..

We will also have scheduled shows So if any of our members are interested in a show, get back to me..

-Stan

Could we suggest a show idea or even create a show ?

I have 2 clan members that are in (different) bands that have recorded a few songs, we have all their songs on our website, any chance of them getting them played too ?

I love NetRadio and PodCast stuff, I'm a junkie, I admit it....

I love to jam'n to some metal while I'm gaming too...

I hope the MyGamer Radio takes off big time ! ! !

Peace,

If you end up doing non-music shows, please podcast them :) I don't spend a lot of time around computers outside of work anymore, but I *do* spend a lot of time around my iPod, 24/7.

Soooo.... yeah. It's not working for me. It might be because I'm using IE7 (which everyone will be using soon, most likely - you might want to look into a solution there).

Just a heads up on what I think the problem might have to do with: IE7 automatically disables and activex controls or java script. It requires you to click on the page to activate the program. This hiccup causes a few things to fail to load (like flash video players such as youtube, and apparently your streaming audio players).

That's what I THINK

Pocket, i don't know if you're able to with your computer (depending if you're using the computer at work), but you may want to try using Mozilla Firefox as your browser....I switched to it, after many, many frustrating things with IE, and i have not had a problem for like 6 months...Just a suggestion....If you HAVE to use IE7, i'll do some research and see if we can make it easier for you guys to get on the MyGamer Radio

Trust me, if I could use Firefox, I would, but IS has it blocked. I'm using IE7 because it has a few of the benefits of Firefox like tabbed browsing. Hilariously enough, when I tried to install IE6, M$ wouldn't let me, because I already have a newer version (even though the newer version doesn't let me do the things I want to do).

At home I use Camino (Firefox, Mac-ified).

Don't worry about me, I have mountains of podcasts to listen to (including the up and coming MyGamer-cast, I hope), but in several months, IE7 will become the new standard, so it's best if you solved the problem anyway.

Don't use Firefox...it sucks.

It's probably your media players. You need those to make it work. D/L Real player, or upgrade your Windows Media Player. I think...

Yeah it really has nothing to do with your browser, as all your doing is downloading our playlist. It has to do with your audio players..