What Genre of Game Do You Like Better?

RPGs here too xD

I love to watch and play good stories, and algo I like that the games have a lot of hours of gameplay, and I think that this is the best genre for that.
I also love "adventure" games as the Assasins creed saga, and when I'm going to play with friends, I really enjoy classic fighting games as the street fighter saga, tekken, soul calibur...

I'm open to all genres, but I mostly enjoy racing, third-person shooting, platforming, adventure, real-time-strategy, open-world, and casual games. I loved playing Warcraft III a lot when I was younger, which is a real-time strategy game. I currently play DiRT Showdown, Pressure, Dishonored, and Bully.

I don't really have a favourite genre, I just kinda play whatever I like. I've been playing CoD (the older ones) online a lot years ago, now it's League of Legends. I love those games because of their competitive aspect.
As for single player games, I pretty much play anything maybe short of slower-paced strategy games, because I don't really have the patience for those. I believe every genre has a really great games that are worth playing, I don't really limit myself to just some.

I play 4 genres pretty much equally and so I don't really have a favorite.

I love Simulation games, Sim City, City XL, Euro Truck Simulator, Dwarf Fortress, The Sims... and play a lot of them.

I play a bit of survival games, Project Zomboid, Dont Starve, 7 Days to Die... I stay away from the bigger games in the genre like Rust and DayZ because they've become less about survival and more about killing other players.

RPGs have always been one of the genres that I have sunk the most time into, ever since I first started playing them back on the NES. I played many of the great Squaresoft games back when they were released, or at least those that made it Stateside. When Diablo came out I shifted over to Isometric Action RPGs on the computer. Diablo 2 is one of my top games.

Strategy, Yea, I'm going to lump a few subgenres together here. I love strategy games, I love RTS games, I love 4x Games, I love Grand Strategy Games, I love War games. Distant Worlds, Starcraft, Age of Empires 2, Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings 2... I could go on and on with this list of great strategy games that I have played.

The best genre of game is FPS, because of the game play and variety. Out of all the genres, FPS games are the most prevalent and for good reason. They are the best of them all and have some of the best single player campaigns and multi players.

My preference is FPS, but I can get into the occasional RPG. I used to be more involved in MMOs but WoW kind of killed that for me. MOBAs are fun too, but I'm not going to say thats my favorite genre since I pretty much only play Dota and a tiny amount of Smite.

I prefer RPG games. I like mixed one as well. Some action-rpg games, mmorpg and others. I used to love RPG games because of Diablo, TES series and other. I like also FPS and some strategies ;)

Racing games are my favorite. I prefer simulation over arcade, but will play both. Dirt Bike racing is my favorite sub category for racing games, then off road, and finally, tarmac racing. Mx vs Atv series, Dirt 2, and Indy car racing take up most of my time.

I like a little of every genre, but enjoy racing games the most.

My favorite genre of games has to be fighting games. I can really just sit all day and play a fighting games and learn all the different characters.I also love a good action adventure game.

There was a time when I played FPS games exclusively but as I've gotten older, I've found that my reflexes are starting to fade a little bit.

From there, I started playing games that require more strategy that raw reactions and accuracy. I mean, I still love going back to FPS games, but definitely as a casual now as opposed to any degree of seriousness that I used to.

FPS genre. I never really say it because most people associate FPS with COD which I, with the recent CODs, despise. I like games like CS:GO where it's actually skill based.

I think I like RPG or simulation games most. I've always been and always will be partial to Sims. I get lost hours when I play them.

I have enjoyed playing, the role playing games as you get to discover new environments and also can play as different people who have different skills. I enjoy the graphics and music is suitable for the game and makes you want to play it even more and discover more areas in the game and boss fights. I like how in some of them you work as a team in fighting the bosses and enemies which is good as it takes stress out when they help you do that.

I like first person shooter games as well as sports games and simulator games as well as racing games. I have played many games under these categories and they all offer their own level of enjoyment and so it will be difficult for me to choose one category of games as my favorite.

My favorite genre of game as a kid was grand strategy. I'm talking about games like Age of Empires, Empire Earth, and Stronghold Crusader. It's really fun to have a bird's-eye view of the kingdom you are building. As I've gotten older, I've come to like role playing games and first person shooters quite a bit. Since I've never had the best internet connection, I prefer games that have strong single-player segments.

I'm more of an MMORPG guy meself. I do enjoy 3rd person shooting games from time to time like WARFRAME on steam but I always come back to adventure RPGs.

I like playing with RPG games. The immersion and the story are the two things I look out for. When I am bored, I play RTS games...for a few rounds. Long term strategy games like the Total War series keep my attention. I can play that for hours when I have the time to do so.

This is honestly a difficult situation because there are days where I am more in the mood for a fighting game or an RPG and then there are days where I want to play a game like LA Noire. It all just depends on the mood I am in. There is not a distinct preference.

I really like CS:GO. Problem is- I'm terrible at it. I enjoy FPS and Hack/Slash like Diablo III. I have 73 games in my steam inventory that I bought during the summer sale for no reason whatsoever and a lot of them I haven't even tried to play yet so as soon as I find the time I am going to sift through the games and find out which ones I like and which ones I can take off of the ol' hard drive.

As far as MMORPG's go, I want to like them, really I do. Just I can't find one which really captures my attention. I played World of Warcraft until I was a level 70, but I didn't really enjoy it. Granted, I was a healer, but I was a damn good healer. No one died on my watch. I really wanted to like that game, but I wasn't enjoying myself while I was playing it. As I look back on it I guess I would be happy to play it, but I am more content with playing counter strike in my free time as of late.