What do you guys snack on while gaming?

I don't really eat much while gaming I guess, come to think of it.

A coffee or energy drink is essential though.

Typically when I am playing the games, I do not snack at all. I tend to play games that are going to require my attention all the time. So I know that I am not going to snack. Not only that not snacking it helps me to keep my weight off.

I always have some fruit juice by my side because gaming sessions can really take it out of you. Don't really eat anything too greasy though because it makes the controller greasy so I usually have savory foods or stuff like roasted peanuts. They're healthy and delicious.

I usually eat chips the packet ones and cookies or chocolate which is good to eat while playing and drink a soft drink or fruit juice and helps me be energized. Sometimes I have ice cream at night as it is cold,and let's me relax while playing the games and doing more concentration at the same time. I do try fruits in a bowl sometimes and have had, pizza couple of times and keep a towel or paper towel to wipe my hands and not get it over the keyboard or console.

I usually eat chips the packet ones and cookies or chocolate which is good to eat while playing and drink a soft drink or fruit juice and helps me be energized. Sometimes I have ice cream at night as it is cold,and let's me relax while playing the games and doing more concentration at the same time. I do try fruits in a bowl sometimes and have had, pizza couple of times and keep a towel or paper towel to wipe my hands and not get it over the keyboard or console.

Dried fruits and dried nuts are my to go snack when playing video games. Otherwise I resort to eating shrimp chips or dried seaweed. I try to avoid potato and corn flower snacks as much as possible, and sugar candies simply hurt my teeth.

I don't really snack on anything most of the time because many games it's hard to stop even for a second. Plus I'm not big on snacks so whatever I eat would probably dirty up the controller. I guess if I did snack though it would be M&M's peanuts

I eat nuts, chips, fruits and all kinds of finger-foods when playing video games. Nuts are very easy to eat and are small and manageable. They are very ideal for gaming especially when you are focusing. Chips are kind of oily but I go for those in small wrappers and eat them directly from the wrap, kind of like chugging the, down in my mouth. I don’t do dips also for my chips during gaming because it will be very messy. Like you, I also go for fruits as a healthy alternate and they are also easy to eat by just using a fork and picking up some pre-slice bananas, apples, pineapples, strawberries, etc.

Typically when I am playing the games, I do not snack at all. I tend to play games that are going to require my attention all the time. So I know that I am not going to snack. Not only that not snacking it helps me to keep my weight off.
This is true for me as well. I find that when I'm playing I'm always distracted enough to not notice I'm hungry or at least just enough to distract me from munching. I usually just have some water or some drinks while I play but sometimes I can snack too.

When I play games I usually snack on sunflower seeds. I started eating them about 8 months ago and I've been addicted to them ever since. Recently, my father and I are buying raw sunflower seeds and we're cooking them ourselves. Makes for a delicious snack. As for drinks to go with them, only water, and very rarely some Coca Cola or Mountain Dew.

I do not eat or drink while gaming and honestly am not sure how anyone can. You need both hands to play, how are you eating or drinking at the same time?

I love junk food. I always go for potato chips. Pringles is also one of my favorites.

Water is an absolute must. It keeps me hydrated. I don't bother with juice or energy drinks because I prefer water to be honest. As for food, sometimes chips, sometimes a pizza, sometimes even a couple of donuts or hotdogs, it really depends on my mood at the time

Usually I eat popcorn if I eat anything at all. I don't really snack while gaming. I find it to be too big of a distraction.