What do you guys snack on while gaming?

terrymcginnis

Registered
Feb 8, 2015
I usually try to get something that isn't too oily or greasy so my keyboard or controller doesn't get all funky and gross. My favorite thing to munch on are banana chips. Those things are seriously good, especially when lightly salted. They're crunchier than normal chips and my local grocery store sells them dirt cheap. I try to have actual healthy fruits sometimes too, but I usually eat those for dessert.

What do you guys like to eat while playing video games?

I just eat some popcorn and maybe some Ruffles potato chips if we have any. It depends on how much you want to deck your house out for when it comes to snacks. I have not been playing a lot of games since I normally play them on a computer anyway.

I as well try not to eat anything that is greasy or that is going to make a big mess while I'm gaming. Pretzels are good because they're not greasy as long as there isn't salt every where, or like sometimes I'll have a bowl of grapes or something like that where I can just pop them into my mouth.

I as well try not to eat anything that is greasy or that is going to make a big mess while I'm gaming. Pretzels are good because they're not greasy as long as there isn't salt every where, or like sometimes I'll have a bowl of grapes or something like that where I can just pop them into my mouth.
For some reason, I do not eat fruits as gaming food. I would like pizza to go there too. I only would eat some chips when I played games long ago.

I don't usually eat a lot of food while gaming, but I love having a hot drink with me. Whether it's coffee or black/green tea, having something hot makes it much more comfortable to me.

Probably one of the few snacks I do enjoy while gaming is peanuts. Depending on the flavor they can be pretty messy though.

I don't usually eat while I play video games because I don't like the feeling of having dirty fingers while holding the controller. If I wanted a snack I'd usually stop and eat instead so I can wash my hands and just get back to it. Sometimes my friends would be there which is better since I could just pass the game to them while I eat. If I really wanted something to snack on while I played, though, then I'd go for something that was easy to eat like one that came in boxes so I can just tilt it and therefore wouldn't have to touch the food itself.

The most I do while gaming is have some candy of sort. But I don't eat food food. I get rather excited during some games and might drop the entire plate to the floor hahaha (never done it before).

It really just depends on the day. Some days it will be fruit and some days it be something super unhealthy that I feel like having.

Most of the time cookies, crackers, or pieces of 'block' cheese (mozzarella especially.)

I like to save that hunger for main meals.

I tend to drink more than I eat when I play games although I do occassionaly reach for chips or popcorn when I want so eating to munch on.

It depends. Sometimes I go for cookies, and other times I just go for fruits. Depends of how I'm feeling about it.

My family likes to drop bowls of fruit by me. Which means I eat bowls of fruit. I generally just eat whatever's at hand. Is it just me? If someone drops food in front of you while you're playing games, do you eat it?

I enjoy pizza, or anything like a meal. I don't know about you guys, but food is food, and snacks are food, and meals are food, and I just eat food... though I've been under-eating lately.

I don't usually snack while I'm gaming, unless I skipped dinner or something. I used to sometimes during extended play times, such as when a new expansion dropped. I drink a lot while playing. Wait, that sounded bad. Not alcohol, just drink a lot of liquids like iced tea, water, diet Dr. Pepper, or sometimes coffee.

I think the easiest question for me would be "What wouldn't you eat while gaming?" It maybe a bit embarrassing, but I have no qualms about trying to balance something super unhealthy and messy on my lap while playing! I eat super healthy 95% of the time and I am generally a neat freak, but my gaming time is rarer than I like lately, so I indulge myself!

My favourite thing to eat while gaming would have to be chocolate covered pretzels, though. Not too sweet, not too salty, an just the right amount of mess!

I wouldn't eat at the computer while gaming, there's plenty of literature which shows that computer keyboards are really filthy and full of bacteria. The bigger concern should be protecting yourself from food poisoning!

At most I would probably have a can of soda to drink while playing games.

I don't generally eat whilst gaming, though I will eat at my desk at times. I will always make sure to have water to drink whilst gaming for long periods though. ;) Luna bars or just some sort of power bar are good to eat while gaming, cause they're contained in their wrapper. Pretzels are also good for snacking on while gaming!

I usually try to get something that isn't too oily or greasy so my keyboard or controller doesn't get all funky and gross. My favorite thing to munch on are banana chips. Those things are seriously good, especially when lightly salted. They're crunchier than normal chips and my local grocery store sells them dirt cheap. I try to have actual healthy fruits sometimes too, but I usually eat those for dessert.

What do you guys like to eat while playing video games?
I enjoying eating groundnuts as i feel they increase my focus and concentration. They are also munchy and of immense benefit to the body. I usually have a can of soda on the side in case i feel thirsty.

I really rarely, if ever, eat while gaming. On the other hand I tend to drink enormous amounts of juice/soda. I can easily go through a 2 liter bottle in an hour and a half. Only stuff I eat, while gaming, is probably chocolate or something similar.

Lol, lots of things. Usually crisps, popcorn, sweets and I always have a drink by my side. ;)