What do you do when you are bored?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by hanseung, Nov 9, 2014.

1. prose

prose Member Registered

I wondered who was doing all of those random searches on Google! :D When I am bored, the first thing I do is pull out my cell phone. With today's technology, it is really almost impossible for me to be bored. Games, videos, music, and other content is literally right at your fingertips! To pass the time when I am bored, I play games, check out blogs that I am following, or get sucked into Pinterest. I could be pinning things on Pinterest for hours and not notice that hours have gone by. I have noticed that if I set limits to the amount of screen time I put in, I am usually more productive.

2. zuulspaceman

zuulspaceman New Member Registered

When I'm bored I like to read my Kindle, play my 3DS, or surf links on Reddit. I have a stepkid and a wife, so I rarely have time to be bored. It's easier once you have a family because they always need something or if we all are bored we get out the board games. One good one I've found is Blokus, that game is a lot of fun with 3-4 people.

3. Rosenii

Rosenii New Member Registered

I try to sleep, because I don't get much at night. Otherwise I try to look for things that will stop me from being bored once I have a large gap of free time at a later date. Like games, books, or maybe just random Googling.