What do you do when you are bored?

I've found that when I'm bored, I usually Google 'things to do when you are bored' and it doesn't help it all. I don't know why I do that - I know what the outcome of the search is going to be, but I guess when boredom strikes, I attempt to cure it as soon as possible. I need to find a new hobby or something so that I stop getting so bored. The hardest thing for me is to control my eating when I'm bored, because I know I'm not hungry but I want to eat everything in my vicinity. I guess I could go play a game or surf the interweb, but sometimes, that's not enough.
What do you do?

I wondered who was doing all of those random searches on Google! :D When I am bored, the first thing I do is pull out my cell phone. With today's technology, it is really almost impossible for me to be bored. Games, videos, music, and other content is literally right at your fingertips! To pass the time when I am bored, I play games, check out blogs that I am following, or get sucked into Pinterest. I could be pinning things on Pinterest for hours and not notice that hours have gone by. I have noticed that if I set limits to the amount of screen time I put in, I am usually more productive.

When I'm bored I like to read my Kindle, play my 3DS, or surf links on Reddit. I have a stepkid and a wife, so I rarely have time to be bored. It's easier once you have a family because they always need something or if we all are bored we get out the board games. One good one I've found is Blokus, that game is a lot of fun with 3-4 people.

I try to sleep, because I don't get much at night. Otherwise I try to look for things that will stop me from being bored once I have a large gap of free time at a later date. Like games, books, or maybe just random Googling.

I'm a gamer and whenever I am really bored, I pick up my phone device and play some games. The thing is that playing games can help one to think fast as we work at our place of work. I've come to play lots of games that there is no way anyone will mention 10 games without I playing five of them.

Well, surfing the net is a great past time whenever you are bored. I get able to do a lot of things on the net. I can talk to my friends, read comics or mangas, watch movies, and search anything that I'm curious about. I think most of the people nowadays have the same habit with me when they are bored.

Aside from video games, I just go to reddit and lose track of time reading various threads in there.

When i get bored, i used to do is eating while watching the movie. Sometimes im just cleaning the house. That all what i did.

Extreme cyber gaming. Boredom strikes when you have time to spare but your alone . So, the best companion for me is a gadget and connection to internet. Playing with somebody physically or somebody online would be more action-packed as you share same excitement to win the game. :)

Playing music would be the very best thing for me to do in a boring situation because music adds life to one's moments. Normally, I'm addicted to listening to music because I virtually take my music to anywhere I go which practically makes it a a part of my life.

I kind of just sleep it off sometimes. I mean, I do other stuff like play games. But not all the time. I find it more beneficial to sleep during times of boredom. Your body is able to recover from stress of daily living when you do that. :)

I just play games that I love to play. You will not get bored if you play. You are always excited to play.

I either do a little work on my websites or hit the PlayStation 4. Reading is also a massive favourite of mine. I could read for hours.

It's not too often I get bored but when I do, I tend to either play video games on my Xbox or laptop or I will sit, and chill out watching YouTubers whilst playing some mobile games.

I tend to get so busy that I never really find the time to be bored.