what do u think will be the best game?

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
now i like RPG games, i like games where you can do anything you want, it makes me feel like a person who has a choice ( in a video game filled with boundrys) so what i choose for my most anticipited game of the 360 i sayThe Elder Scrolls VI oblivion, if you have seen the videos, it is orgasmic, but thats only one type of game, i want to know what eles looks like good games for the 360?

To tell you the truth....If it's all-around do what you want to, i'd have to go with the upcoming Saint's Row....It will be the 360's first attempt at a GTA-type game.....As for games on the horizon, Prey and Gears of War "look" and "seem" like the kinds of awestruck games i personally think i'm gonna enjoy......And then, as we ALL know, Halo 3 is always just an earshot away.......

I will dabble in all of these. But like a poor kid in a candy store, I can't afford to by all of the ones I'll like. Halo 3 should be awesome, but the last game was extremely short. I was a little disappointed in the length and that I had to play as the Elite warrior. Although the cloaking was cool. Master Chief needs to have that. In fact, several upgrades would be nice. Like being able to change the look and upgrades to his suit while in single player mode. It would make it feel more like my own.

My most anticipated game right now that I am craving for is Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, coming out in March. I am a big Rainbow Six player but since Ubisoft screwed me over with releasing Rainbow Six Lockdown, I am moving to Ghost Recon until they fix their mistake haha. So GRAW should be awesome...

Other games, lets see... Well of course Halo 3, Gears of War looks awesome, 99 Nights looks like it is going to be a very good game. Like you said, Elder Scrolls Oblivion... I think thats it for me