What are your favourite mobile games?

JB Fernandez

Registered
Feb 19, 2018
Pokemon Go is the only game I play on mobile nowadays, as I don't have much time to play any other game and I can just run it in the background when walking or even while working.
It gains its worldwide popularity way back in 2016. But sad to say that it is also forgotten and uninstalled by many mobile gamers due to lack of variation and complex of the game.

spaget

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
It gains its worldwide popularity way back in 2016. But sad to say that it is also forgotten and uninstalled by many mobile gamers due to lack of variation and complex of the game.
I actually stopped playing the game March of last year, and when I came back around November, the game is alive as ever. A lot of features were added and swarms of people still play all around the world.

JB Fernandez

Registered
Feb 19, 2018
I actually stopped playing the game March of last year, and when I came back around November, the game is alive as ever. A lot of features were added and swarms of people still play all around the world.
Good to know that it is still played from other countries. Mobile Legends already replaced Pokemon Go in terms of popularity and active players here in my country. I will check Pokemon Go again one of these days.