What are your favourite mobile games?

Pokemon Go is the only game I play on mobile nowadays, as I don't have much time to play any other game and I can just run it in the background when walking or even while working.

It gains its worldwide popularity way back in 2016. But sad to say that it is also forgotten and uninstalled by many mobile gamers due to lack of variation and complex of the game.

It gains its worldwide popularity way back in 2016. But sad to say that it is also forgotten and uninstalled by many mobile gamers due to lack of variation and complex of the game.
I actually stopped playing the game March of last year, and when I came back around November, the game is alive as ever. A lot of features were added and swarms of people still play all around the world.

I actually stopped playing the game March of last year, and when I came back around November, the game is alive as ever. A lot of features were added and swarms of people still play all around the world.

Good to know that it is still played from other countries. Mobile Legends already replaced Pokemon Go in terms of popularity and active players here in my country. I will check Pokemon Go again one of these days.

My favorite mobile game is Rules of Survival. I really love playing shooter games and survival games so I have the both of worlds in this game. I enjoy it a lot because I can make friends all over the world with this. Me and my friends are playing this and it serves as our bonding as we are now in different worlds now. Back in college, we are all together every time so this serves as the communication to us right now.

I only play mobile legend bang bang on my mobile phone from time to time. although I don't like it because most of the time my connection really really suck that I can't really play with it properly, and my character is a free kill for anyone who sees me.

Hello everyone! So, what are your favourite mobile games at the moment? Personally, I'm caught between Godville (Available on Google Play & the Apple app store, completely free) and Fallout Shelter (Also free, and on both app stores).

For some context, Godville is a zero player game, in that you have a hero that's free-willed (At least, as far as a random text generator can get) and you can only subtly influence his or her actions through Godvoice commands, Encourage, and Punish. It's like sending Cleverbot on quests. They fight bosses, dig for treasure, and try fruitlessly to pick up dates at the bar. It's actually pretty hilarious at times the antics they can get up to.

If you haven't tried Fallout Shelter and enjoy the Fallout series, I highly recommend you give Fallout Shelter a try. The premise is that you are the overseer for a vault, so it's a post-apocalyptic sims in the Fallout style. It's made by Bethesda (Not outsourced to some mystery app developer) so the quality for a mobile game is fantastic, art- and environment-wise. Try wearing a pair of headphones on the loading screens or in-game, you'll probably be immersed just from what you hear.

As an added bonus, there might be some benefit to playing Fallout Shelter to those of you who are interested in playing Fallout 4 ;)

Well, I would say that Frontline commando was my favorite mobile game. It's a one man army combat game where a single soldier is tossed into a heated battle to fight so many missions. Even though he can call for air strike support, the service is not always available for such support.

I also enjoy playing mission impossible, especially its sniper mission. Sniper riffle is my favorite gun even in real life. So therefore, it's basically why I loved that part of mission impossible game.

I only play mobile legend bang bang on my mobile phone from time to time. although I don't like it because most of the time my connection really really suck that I can't really play with it properly, and my character is a free kill for anyone who sees me.

That game is a good one that I am surprised that you say that you don't really like it. One thing that I am always thinking about online games is that we should always try as much as we can use better internet connection as well.

The most absolute favorite mobile game is mobile legends, I know it's kind of mainstream but I really like it because it's like DoTA an MMORPG and you are able to play online with other players interact and play just like DoTA and also LOL.

Before i use to play COC and Clash Royal but recently i just want to play a little bit more on the go games like plants vs zombies 2 and angry birds. Its more enjoyable for me and much lighter specially on time. You can play when you want and just stop without thinking of what happens on your account.

I am a COC gamer before, and I used to play it the moment I wake up right up until the moment I sleep. I skip meals only to farm resources and loots from dead bases. I have a Town Hall 10. I quit so that I can focus more on my work and other stuff. I believe it is not that famous any more as of today. I'm not sure though.

I love playing mobile games because it helps pass time when I am bored and not too busy with my work. Some of the games I play focus more on building cities, malls or in collecting points for my cooking skills. Likewise, I am also into designing homes. So I play Cooking Town, Manor Cafe, Resort Tycoon, The Sims City, and Home Design.

There is actually a sense of victory and accomplishment whenever I surpass a level and get higher scores despite the fact that these are only games and are only online virtual actions. These games also help alleviate stress and calm my nerves whenever I am experiencing personal problems. It's kind of my happy pill where I could escape the world of reality and enter the fun zone.

I am currently addicted to Tiny Archers. The quest is to defend your tower from Goblins who has different skills and abilities. They're getting stronger each day while you can also upgrade your arrows with fire, ice, and heavily damage to kill the enemies easily. The more Goblins you hit by head the more golds you can collect and exchange it to the blacksmith who creates special bows and arrows.

Here's a quick view of the game. tinyarchers1.jpegtinyarchers2.jpeg
If you want to check this out it is available in Google Play Store for free. :)

I have played so many nice games on my mobile and I'm almost addicted to some which I'm trying to slow down with.I like titan,pokemon go,temple run,candy rush,bike racer etc.

Candy crush for me before. But when i discovered the game WORLD LINK i always play these for my passtime. World link is like SCRABBLE if you know this you will learn more words you dont even heard. Its verry educational games. I share it to my relatives to be as bonding when we have nothing to do.

I am still loyal with candy crush and real racing 3. I always find these games entertaining and it kills my time. Up to this days, I still enjoy playing with it. I love the sound of music of "Divine" and " Sugar Crush" as hits. With Real Racing3, I also love to race. I like chasing and be ahead of everyone else. I love uxury cars and it's only in this game I get to experience being in a place of real racing. This game is always in best performance.

When I was playing games on mobile I really liked Need For Speed No Limits and Real Racing 3. Tried a bit of Fifa games but it's not the same as on the PC or consoles.

PUBG!! yuhooooo. haha am I the only one who likes PUBG here? but seriously guys, this game is so good based on my opinion and experienced. I haven't try playing ROS yet but I hear a lot of negative comments about cheating within that game. I enjoyed it so much and to tell you honestly I am very addicted to this particular game right now.

I play nothing but "Good Pizza, Great Pizza". Yes, I'm easily amused lol. I used to play a lot of Cooking Tale. I love cooking sims.

At the moment, I have three favourite mobile games and they are Harvest Land, Farmville 3 and BTS Island.

I don't tend to play too often but they are great games to sit and chill out on when I have the time.