The Sims

Discussion in 'Classics' started by jesolis, Oct 19, 2015.

1. jesolis

jesolis New Member Registered

Hello everyone! My name is Jorge Solis and I really enjoyed playing The Sims when I was a child! I don't know what it was, perhaps the feeling of living a real, adult life. Did you guys play this game as well? I actually played it on my Gameboy Advance the most!

2. prose

prose Member Registered

I love playing the Sims. I have The Sims Deluxe Edition, The Sims 2 with a couple of expansion packs, and The Sims 3 for PC. My favorite thus far has been The Sims 3 for PC. I love creating neighborhoods full of interesting Sims and building relationships between them. I tried The Sims 3 for XBOX 360, and was frustrated that it did not have the same features and flexibility that the PC game has. I also tried The Sims game app on my phone, and was not too impressed. The Sims for PC is the way to go when playing Sims!

3. lastpage

lastpage Member Registered

I played the Sims a ton when I was a teenager. It was sort of addicting because you had to constantly make sure your Sim was doing well and having to take care of it. I loved the game it was pretty fun. But not a whole lot to do. It would have been cool if they expanded the game to the people being able to do a ton more stuff.