The Sims

jesolis

Registered
Oct 19, 2015
Hello everyone! My name is Jorge Solis and I really enjoyed playing The Sims when I was a child! I don't know what it was, perhaps the feeling of living a real, adult life. Did you guys play this game as well? I actually played it on my Gameboy Advance the most!

I love playing the Sims. I have The Sims Deluxe Edition, The Sims 2 with a couple of expansion packs, and The Sims 3 for PC. My favorite thus far has been The Sims 3 for PC. I love creating neighborhoods full of interesting Sims and building relationships between them. I tried The Sims 3 for XBOX 360, and was frustrated that it did not have the same features and flexibility that the PC game has. I also tried The Sims game app on my phone, and was not too impressed. The Sims for PC is the way to go when playing Sims!

I played the Sims a ton when I was a teenager. It was sort of addicting because you had to constantly make sure your Sim was doing well and having to take care of it. I loved the game it was pretty fun. But not a whole lot to do. It would have been cool if they expanded the game to the people being able to do a ton more stuff.

I played a version of Sims on PC once and I got really into it. I was careful not to get too addicted to it though as I realized that I might just spend too much of my free time on it if I didn't keep myself in check. I'm glad that even at a young age I was able to be self aware enough to do that but to be honest I don't know that I spent my free time on anything more important or practical anyway so it makes me look back and feel like I maybe should have just dived in full force and allowed myself to enjoy that phase of my life being glued to the Sims.

It was definitely one of my favorites when I was younger...I think I also just loved that "real world in a make believe world" feeling. Plus, so many of my friends were into it at the time as well, so that always helps - it tends to be something that you all end up talking about, and it makes the whole experience of playing a game more enjoyable! It definitely gets to be a bit addictive though, or at least it did for me back then!

I have not played The Sims in quite some years if I am honest. I don't think I could pin point the last time I played The Sims.

I remember when I used to play The Sims though, I was bad for losing track of time and instead of coming off at a reasonable hour, I would end up playing for hours without realizing and then notice it was 3am LOL

One of the many reasons I no longer tend to play it as much as I used to.