Super powers?

I'm all about mind control. There are so many things you can do with it. You're practically indestructible, because if anyone wants to hurt you you can just control their mind an d make them stop. You can go anywhere. You can even be invisible; just control people's minds and convince them that they don't see you. Yep, mind control all the way, baby.

Super Klepto to the rescue!!....Nice One Ghost.......Mine would have to be ability to heal myself after a battle or after i jump off a kitchen counter......hehe......

Wait. What? How are invisibility and telekenesis the same?

The ability to control gravitational fields. Think about what this means.

-Lift anything
-Flight
-Immobilize enemies
-Calculate orbits with lightning speed, without a calculator!
-And, the ability to bend light, rendering me, or anything I choose, invisible.

Forge's ability to build whatever he wants always appealed to me. That would kick ass.

basilmunroe said:
Brainwaves are electrical impulses. Very much dependent on particles, specifically electrons.

Well, then we have to discuss how the mind control works. In theory, it should work similarly to your ability, in that it "controls" the electrical impulses and chemical reception between neurons. Thus the end result would be a classic duel of competing powers, which we all know ends in a standoff.

Personally, I go for a more fanciful vision of mind control, one that ignores all traditional physics, because it's more fun that way.

I would really just like to be kidnapped by some shadowy company called Genexcorp or something and then submitted to genetic reprogramming that resulted in the growhth of wings, the replacement of my hair with extremely fine down feathers, and the re-microstructuring of my skeleton so that it was stronger and lighter, like aerogel (if you've never heard of aerogel, plug it into Wikipedia -- you'll be amazed.)