Streaming

Discussion in 'Mygamer Support' started by gillman, Apr 24, 2013.

1. gillman

gillman PC Editor Staff Member

So we haven't podcasted in awhile, but we do stream on a semi-regular basis. As always we are interested in what you guys think. Also, we are not the most imaginative people in the world so game suggestions to stream help too. I am going to try and be around in the forums more, so hit me up, or message me, or twitter me, or whatever. I am here, for you, the fan(s).

2. squallsnake

squallsnake Editor In Chief Staff Member

If there is a game you want us to stream, let us know.

3. Zuenti

Zuenti New Member Registered

So what's up with the steams as of today? Do you guys still stream?

4. gillman

We stream every Wednesday for the "main" stream. It review/let's play focus of just giving the viewers a taste of new or sometimes odd stuff that has come out. We are looking to add a second stream just for terrible games with one of the new guys.

5. squallsnake

We always post our live streams on the site afterward for "on demand" play back. If there is a specific game you want to see, let us know.

6. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Great Hero Rosayln(Okage) Registered

If you ever get the chance to stream older games, it'd be fun to see a stream of the Ps2 game Xenosaga Dir en Macht Episode I. It is a space opera style game with everything from spaceships to a hot robot.

7. gillman

hahahaha. On Saturday Mornings I stream with a friend for hours at a time and he is a giant XenoSaga fanboy. I think you just made his day asking for that.

BTW, we stream tonight at 8 EST. I think we will be playing the new Halo Master Chef

8. squallsnake

Yes, we usually stream every Wed evening. Follow us on twitter for details and we always welcome feedback and suggestions.

9. gillman

Squall welcomes feedback and suggestions. I welcome positive feed back and suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  10. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Great Hero Rosayln(Okage) Registered

I'm sorry I missed your stream. I had stuff I had to do down here but I want to watch the next one if I can. I'm not really a Twitter fan so I can't really follow anybody on it and stay with it. However, if that's the only way to watch a good gaming stream then I'll definitely consider making my Twitter a little more commonly used.

11. gillman

8 PM EST on Wednesday damn near every week we are streaming. If you don't want to get twitter you can just remember that.