Streaming

gillman

PC Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2005
Probably at Work
www.varms.net
So we haven't podcasted in awhile, but we do stream on a semi-regular basis. As always we are interested in what you guys think. Also, we are not the most imaginative people in the world so game suggestions to stream help too. I am going to try and be around in the forums more, so hit me up, or message me, or twitter me, or whatever. I am here, for you, the fan(s).

So what's up with the steams as of today? Do you guys still stream?

We stream every Wednesday for the "main" stream. It review/let's play focus of just giving the viewers a taste of new or sometimes odd stuff that has come out. We are looking to add a second stream just for terrible games with one of the new guys.

If you ever get the chance to stream older games, it'd be fun to see a stream of the Ps2 game Xenosaga Dir en Macht Episode I. It is a space opera style game with everything from spaceships to a hot robot.

hahahaha. On Saturday Mornings I stream with a friend for hours at a time and he is a giant XenoSaga fanboy. I think you just made his day asking for that.

BTW, we stream tonight at 8 EST. I think we will be playing the new Halo Master Chef

hahahaha. On Saturday Mornings I stream with a friend for hours at a time and he is a giant XenoSaga fanboy. I think you just made his day asking for that.

BTW, we stream tonight at 8 EST. I think we will be playing the new Halo Master Chef
I'm sorry I missed your stream. I had stuff I had to do down here but I want to watch the next one if I can. I'm not really a Twitter fan so I can't really follow anybody on it and stay with it. However, if that's the only way to watch a good gaming stream then I'll definitely consider making my Twitter a little more commonly used.