Sony vs. Sony?

i think the only reason rumble was made was for the ladys? huh? huh?
the thing is though that we have come acusmtum to having a rumble, and then all of a sudden its gone is weird. all its needed for is affect, and if its adds the the sense of realness to a punch agents a persons jaw, then thats fine. its not useless, its needed to bring out a bigger sense of reality then just picture or sound. its just there for fun.

I must say that the use of rumble in Rez (for the controller not the... optional attachment) really heightens the game's atmospheric emersion by doing for the tactile senses what the pulsing beat and visuals do for the auditory and ocular senses. Given, this is a very unusual game with very unusual "artistic" aims.

Rumble: as necessary as motion sensing. We don't NEED it, but it's nice.

spudlyff8fan said:
...what the hell are you talking about?

You can thrust the controller foward to head butt. Thats what I was talking bout.

By the way Ridge Racer is nice. I am a bit suprised, I like it better then NFS. I think I may buy this game.

No no. Motion sensing can be used to make new kinds of games, as can, say, the touch screen. Companies don't make games saying "OH MAN! LET'S MAKE IT TO HAVE THE RUMBLE PACK!!!!!!!!!"

Don't get your panties in a bunch there buddy. You made smart remark towards rumble and I made one towars motion. No need to get all offensive. I know your right. You are always right.

So I been puttin some face time in with this thing, and I will say it get one point over the 360. Unlike my 360 I can view everything from my iPod on my PS3, and not only that but copy it onto the HDD. This is the only point I will give to Sony. Other than that it's still not inpressive. Plus I'm still waiting on my 100gb HDD to come in.

To me the Xbox and PS2 are competing against the PS3 much in the same way DVD is competing against HD-DVD. DVD has a lot more new exclusives being released compared to HD-DVD so why bother picking up HD-DVD even if it is better? You can get Guitar Hero II on PS2 and 360 but not on the PS3.

im still trying to compare the xbox 360 and the ps3, which one do you guys think is better??