Sony vs. Sony?

So what happens when a previously credible source is corrupted? That information is presented as fact, but that fact is incorrect or inaccurate. So it's not a fact anymore, but people still believe it. What terror, then, befalls those sad, misinformed fellows who believe they've been properly taught?

Are they just wrong in your mind? Is it really that simple? They're backed up by misinformed masses. Do those numbers make the wrong information right?

The entire media isn't collectively trying to misinform the world. Except that time when John Kerry got CBS, ABC, NBC and a bunch of papers to join up and twist things to be anti-Bush for the 2004 election (though they really screwed that up).

That's why you just need to check out as many sources as possible. Typically, you can figure it out for yourself.

spudlyff8fan said:
The entire media isn't collectively trying to misinform the world. Except that time when John Kerry got CBS, ABC, NBC and a bunch of papers to join up and twist things to be anti-Bush for the 2004 election (though they really screwed that up)..

that reminds me of the time in the 2000 elections when bush and his cousin at fox ( YES HIS COUSING WORKS AT FOX) and declared him the winner, so all the other stations said " hey if fox is doing it we should do it!" and not to mention all the black communitys vote that was lost or never counted.

ok, now this is getting ridiculous. If you want to discuss politics and media controlling our minds, do it in the off-topic discussions.

If you want to discuss sony influencing our media, politics and minds, you can do it here.

I totally agree...and I love talking politics. This is not the place for it. Besides, wasn't this supposed to be about Sony? Like, how we're still waiting to hear more about its awesome, free, Xbox-Live-esque, online service?

As of right now it sucks badly. The store and the internet browser is clunky and moving through menues feels like dial up. But it could be fixed later on. Online gmaes work out ok. RFM is alright but I didn't care to much for it. I'm gonna try RR7 and maybe Fight Night if I can get over the NO rumble.

Yes. I remember this one game called Mario 64. I got it after I already got Star Fox 64 which used the rumble and I was like "man, Mario 64 blows cuz it duznt use teh rubmle!!!!"

That game blew so hard cuz i coulnt get ovar the lak of teh rumblz!

rumbles add for a nice affect, but you would think with the ps3 graphics you would want rumble so you feel like your in the game.

I have nothing against no rumble. The wavebird had no rumble and it did not matter to me. ITs when I have the option of having it.............or had it.........I prefer to have it. Somegames I can get by. BUT NO RUMBLE IN FIGHT NIGHT, thats well below anything. I want to feel my blows pound the crap outta someone. Also I like rumble in racing games when reving up my engine.

there's only certan games that a rumble needs to make a game better. a racing game. some fighter games, and shooters all need rumble to add that certan effect.

I admit that rumble does add a sense of reality and can help communicate other things to you that the visuals might not do. It's kind of like having a real sweet surround sound system where you can hear your enemies approaching from behind.

That's quite different. Mainly because you do, actually, hear things in reality. You do not suddenly have a controller vibrate if you're in a fist fight.

No but that coulc be counted as a sense of vibration. Fist against face or body. But everybody likes rumble. We had it for so long it's like, its like a standard. I hear what your saying I just don't think it is useless, SIXAXIS of motion NOW THAT is useless.

So...you get punched in the face in the game and then the controller in your hands rumble?

Wow. How could I pass that up?

Yea that way I can say I felt that punch.

So.....You can push the controller foward to head butt?

Man I must be missing out.