Sometimes a movie comes along that makes you think "What the ****"...

No one commented on Kitano, so I thought no one knew who he was. I wish he'd do one big U.S. movie so more people in the west would recognize his work.

I didn't much like Donnie Darko either. I think some people say they like it just because it's kinda confusing so they think they'll seem smart.

Maverick said:
I didn't much like Donnie Darko either. I think some people say they like it just because it's kinda confusing so they think they'll seem smart.
Yeah, sounds like something that my friends would say. "Like dude you didn't understand what happend? OMG you are so dumb." Lol. I have met some peeps though that thought sin city was confusing lol.

I guess sin city is confusing, as confusing as turning on your tv that is, I swear some people should be taken out back and whipped with the hose

wow...smoke, inhale, wash, rinse, repeat...

DO NOT SWALLOW THE BONG WATER!!!

You know what else is confusing for "the others"...BAMBI !!! gee bob, where'd the chick deer go???

GhostToast said:
well i liked donnie darko =P

and i think you can interpret it in several different ways. but don't diss on me just cause i liked it, cause i'm not the type who would call you names for not understanding it =P
Wow ghost you think you are sooooooo cool because you think you know what happened. Nawww I'm jk. I do have the mentality of like a 3 year old, but that was enough fortunatley to understand Sin City.

What's the one where the three kids ditch boarding school for the KISS concert??.....occasional good parts but still WTF!!!

The Boondock Saints was a pretty good movie, though it still had its what the **** moments, interesting to say the least.

A lot of Godzilla movies have WTF moments because they are sometime poorly translated.

Pride and Prejudice the BBC miniseries. Mostly for the part where Colin Firth's disembodied head is floating over the countryside.

kurruption said:
"WTF are all these dongs doing on my TV?"
I could say soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things to this...but I won't.

Takashi Miike films, such as Audition, Happiness of the Katakuris, Ichi the Killer, Full Metal Yakuza, One Missed Call will all screw with your head.

I still flinch everytime I see the girl pull out the piano wire.

Happiness of the Katakuris makes you keep rewinding back to check that yes that did just freaking happen. It is the only Japanese Horror Musical I know of.