post something!

dbz wasn't confusing! They stared at each other... switch scenes "Oh it's a dragon ball"... switch back and stare some more... switch yet again and Chichi's yelling at something... go back still staring episode ends.

Yeah, and it takes 3 episodes to summon a spirit bomb, or for goku to arrive to the "big" fight, when he's supposed to be the fastest or whatnot

And whats the point of being in a battle to the death and you stop in the middle of it and tell your life story. Imagine us in a duel to the death, one of us is going for the kill and I stop and I say "oh, did you know my dog had puppies?"

I'll stand in the background constantly muttering, "Someone should do something," while crying like a little girl at the same time. Would that work?

So I guess the big question now is, who will emerge victorious, and whose body will I be wailing over, pounding my fists on their lifeless chest, head thrown back, screaming: "Why god, why?" without receiving any sort of answer or validation?

that's up to crystalus I guess? I can take a shanking prison style, I don't know if Crystalus can though? Oh and on that topic when you're pounding on my chest, raise your arms to the sky and scream out "God, why do you always take the beautiful ones" and then break down in tears. If that's not too much to ask for that is.

Ummm...yeah...about that. I'm afraid I can't be involved with anyone who takes "shankings." Sorry. It's a religous thing. My dog doesn't approve of it.

i'm not much for "shanking prison style" ether or shankin of any style
come to think of it but if you like shankin prison style :w: then you go for it hehe
shank away
hehe :r: