post something!

I've heard of chocodiles, little brazilian kids make them in their one room house and are paid 25 cents a day for their hard work, if they eat one, they are shot and killed on the spot. I hope your happy Stan, brazilian hating bastard. Oh and the posts are dead. Just thought I should comment on that. I haven't even seen old Demi post like she usually does. Saint Bastard and Crystalus seem to have left a long time ago, not to mention the homegirl Spoony. The only new posts I've seen are from either Stan, Link, or Afro, and some other peoples who I've seem to have forgotten. What can I say mygamer had a good run.

So what shall we do to revive it? Someone should create a 10 things every forum should have to be successful like the FedEx 10 things that make a great super bowl ad. To start off, we definitely need a dancing bear.

10. We need a mascot
09.More prizes, come on people I won the Doom 3 game here, that's the reason I've stayed here for about a year.
08. Half naked women pictures for the men
07.Half naked women pictures for the women (my girlfriend tells me she rather see a playboy than a playgirl, yes, god has blessed me)
06. Frag zone, I've only heard the legends, ask oldtimers Demi, Afro, Link or Stan about it.
05. try to keep people around, Afro and link came back, Crystalus and Saint Bastard left.
04. Spppooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!!!
03. More topics, I don't think anybody cares of what, just look at the so lonely topic on the off topic discussions.
02. Leadership, I think we're doing fine on the forums with stan, and demi. We need people to step up and leave their personal life behind them and dedicate their lives to these forums.
01. A celebrity, worked for fed ex

the mcdonalds one should have the new slogan "I'd hit it" Or the old one "I'm lovin it," and where is the taco bell one "make a run for the border"

yeah stan you chocodile eating bastard, damn chocodiles, anyways who invented chocodiles, where are chocodiles made, who owns the chocodile name, and on that topic what was that person smoking when they came up with the chocodile name, maybe laced chocodiles??? Come on Stan embrace us with your wisdom. well I'm hungry, what shall I eat oh I know some chocodiles.

Actually it won't be ok until somone yells stat or CC.

I NEED 50CC OF ZYCODATALBATHYLIMATE...ATAN. STAT.

WE'RE NOT LOSING THIS ONE.

--^---^----^---^---^---^---^

---/\/-------/\/-----/\/-----/\/---------/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\-/////////-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe :w:

GET ME DOCTOR ROSEN ROSEN. I THINK THE TOPIC'S GOING INTO ADVANCED REMISSIVE CARDIOSIFILIS-ISIS-OSIS.

Make a Wish Foundation Executive who just happened to be in operating room: Hmmm. Sounds sexy.

AND WHO LET THAT GUY IN HERE.

We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have about three seconds to live.

DAMMIT. IT NEVER GETS ANY EASIER.

(walks away whistling)