PC Games That Make You Feel Nostalgic

I'm not sure if it counts, but the Microsoft Pinball game makes me feel nostalgic. :p I remember playing it on the computer at my summer school while all the other kids went out to play for recess. I had really slow reflexes, so that game was somewhat of a challenge for me. I wanted to beat the high score, but I never was able to.
The game Doom also makes me feel nostalgic. I only had a demo copy of the game and as a child, I played it so often that I can recall how the first stages went and where to unlock all the secret parts. I played it on a Windows 1998 computer, and it ran pretty smoothly. Some monsters in the game scared me, particularly that pink beast. Since I was kinda dumb back then, I always thought that I could beat the last part of the first chapter, so I kept trying to get to that stage. I didn't realize it was just a demo until years later. Apparently, in the full game, you were purposely supposed to be killed and the game would automatically continue.

A game that makes me feel nostalgic would have to be Age of Empires, especially after I have played Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasty. The original AoE (Age of Empires) series was great, and after playing the sequels I have to say that they are some of my favorite games of all times. So, whenever I play the original AoE I always feel nostalgic, partly because those were some of the first games I ever played as well.

Warcraft 3, the first RTSI ever played, and I was in my early teens when I got it...those were some good times. Then you go online and get destroyed...not such good times.

Believe it or not, CS:GO still to this day kind of makes me feel nostalgic. And I play that almost every day!

It just catches me off guard sometimes and reminds me of old, OLD counter-strike days.
I know it's probably a weird game to feel nostalgic over, but hey. I spent SO much time with CS when I was younger so it kind of makes sense.

Anybody else have a similar experience?

I recently saw Gauntlet on Steam and it took me back to when I was about 15 or 16. I remember having Gauntlet Legends for N64 and Gauntlet as part of some compilation pack for Dreamcast (I think it was Namco's). I'm not entirely sure if Gauntlet was released for console but I am definitely getting it for my laptop and I will definitely be feeling like a teenage all over again when I play it.

I am not a fan of Steam very much, but one of the great things it does is allows those types of games to make a cheap comeback. Gauntlet was one of my favorite games of all time, so much replayability!