Only one on and really bored...

Actually, I actually avoid the arcade, kurruption, actually. Not my cup of tea since it requires coordination. So I see no reason to pay attention to it. Actually.

I have returned. I have had like no internet forever, but I gots my highspeed now, no crappy dial-up so I am connnected at all times. Anyways, I don't think I needed to explain all of that as you are not idiots. Well, I take that back. a select few of you are. You know who you are. Anyways, talk to you guys later.
:shark:

GhostToast said:
have you ever hit reply and then chatted and then gone back to the window and forgotten what you were even reading and what you were going to post? kurruption, i blame you.
yeah, i'm pretty good at starting and ending conversations, all the inbetween stuff? not too good.

Dammit. I knew it would end up being my fault. Awww, Jesus Christ I've done it again.

I'M COMPLETELY LOST. I've hit rock bottom. I hurt people. I'm a dick.

I am not afraid to tell. Kurruption and I love to dance the dance of life together. And I pay Katie for various...services. And I used to sometimes hang out with Ghost, but I can't anymore since he's married.

since ghost is now married will he never chat with us agian, did he forgot about us?, Is sex way more important than people you chat with over the internet but don't really know, I mean I'm hurt, how could he do this to us, will I know one thing is certain, his wife will never see the brilliance that I saw in him, now excuse me, I have to go weep like the first time I saw Old Yeller

if sex after marriage was like sex right after me and her first got together, then no...you'd probably not see me for about 8 months. but alas, it is not as frequent as we would like since we've already passed the physical bonding stage of the natural courtship known as "love".

so i'm back.

ROCK ON. For us I mean...because you're back. For you...not so much. Bummer dude. Was not one of your wedding presents a +1937892 Staff of Lightning? I thought that was what you got him Kurruption. You know...to help tame the mermaid.