Only one on and really bored...

As far as I can tell 90% of the people here have problems. Everyone but me it seems. I am perfectly sane. Completely normal. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go place an order for more ball gags.

Well, it was hard to communicate things clearly, between the screams and all. My sentiments were easily misconstrued. I'll work on mumbling through the ball gag better next time.

I'd appreciate it. I mean if it were up to me you wouldn't need the ball gag, but the neighbors complain about the screaming.

I appreciate it. You know, wijg, you get more action on these forums than anyone else. I mean you get to enjoy me, kurruption, and GhostToast. You are the official forum slut. Good for you!

Well, great...just great. I finally achieve the status of slut and it happens virtually. Of course it doesn't happen in real life. That would be too convenient. Oh well. I guess I have a long list of people I need to thank. First off I just want to thank God, because in him all things are possible. I want to thank Stan for starting this website, and Stevie for hiring me. I guess I should also thank my employers for allowing me enough down time to "make myself available" to quote Family Guy. There's so many more people but I'm getting the red light to wrap things up. Thank you Katie, I am forever your slave, Kurruption, we will always dance the dance of life, and Ghost, you didn't intend to seduce me, but you stole my heart anyway. I love you all, on whatever level you want to take it.

Well, that's a good start, keeping everyone happy. Now comes the balancing act. I hope you three don't live too far away from each other.

us people don't wake up until about, 12, that's because when you login at about 3 am you find wijg and katie chatting it up about their love life, ghost is blessing us with his brilliance, Bcampbell is just here, and Stan is all watching us like a farm ant, that's why you should always make sure you post with you pants on.