my gamer points

It's ok Ghost. It wouldn't be the first time somebody stole a Victoria Secret's model away from me. And it probably won't be the last.

I'm using my point on a young Harrison Ford. We've finished beta testing the time machine, right?

No andre that's your sympathy point, Stan gives everyone one because he feels sorry for us, you know like grade school where even the special kids recieved a cookie

kurruption's close. except when he said stan, he really meant god. see, we didn't want to tell you, but...we're all god's bastard children. and the one point we get is just to say "god damn, i'm sorry kids. oh wait, i'm god. i guess that means i just sent myself straight to hell. see you all later." and then just before he gets sucked into a steaming vortex which will send him straight to the underworld, he shouts, "enjoy your point! especially you, andre three thousand! your rap music really moved me!"

so please, please don't take it for granted or waste it. you'll make god sad. :( :ashamed:

Emoticons are proof of god's dissapointment? Well, that makes as much sense as anything.

I think mygamer points make baby jesus cry because he's a wee wittle smwall to get any my gamer points, big jesus though was banned from my gamer, he used his godlike powers to beat my score at the zelda game and he also sexually harrassed katie, and mr, this is not the place for that.