my gamer points

there's this really good (and by really good i mean really, really awful) japanese zombie movie called "wild zero" that i highly recomend everyone watch -especially if they are of legal drinking age- in which all manner of INSANITY occurs. so naturally there are zombies everywhere, threatening to terminate life as we know it...and meanwhile in the movie, the main character has locked himself in a closet because he just found out that the girl he had a crush on actually has a penis. and so despite the fact that everyone is being eaten alive and he will probably not live to see tomorrow, he spends several minutes pleading to god "why?! Why did she have to be a man!?"

that reminded me of that. seriously guys, i bought the dvd cause it was so good. plus the dvd has a drinking game built in. i'm dying to try it.

so if you like a zombie movie that's in subtitles and has a lot of rock n' roll, greasy hair, fire shooting out of microphones and exhaust pipes, and exploding zombie heads -- you'll love WILD ZERO !

There is a way to acrue mygamer points. First you must cross the flat mountains of Tanor. Then you must descend into the high valley of Min. After that you must wade through the Grogonian Tar Pits and battle the enormous, microscopic tar monsters. And the only way to defeat them is to scare them away with your nudity. Your journey will continue, but you must speak with another to learn the rest of the path.

Yes, Maverick, one day we shall learn the secrets of the Mygamer Points. And on that day, there will be much rejoicing.

We have passed the time, though, coming up with creative uses for MGPs. Feel free to add any opinions.

This does not bode well for the few females on this website. If Stan implements such a plan we're going to be SO busy. I'm just not sure I'll have the time, with my large list of paying customers and all.

Hmmmmm, one point...it's a tough decision. I have to pay Katie, because she forced me to sign a contract stipulating such. One of my choices for most physically attractive females on the planet is Adrianna Lima. I would probably use my one point for her. She is a major babe.