Ladies Only!

kwilson said:
I have decided that all the current threads are too testosterone addled. So I have declared this an area only for those with two X chromosomes. Any men who post here will have something very bad happen to them. And we do now who you are.

So to get things started: favorite celebrity hunks?

I have too many to list...
My favorite celebrity hunk is Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel's neck is too thick for my taste. I prefer lankier guys - like whoever plays the Scarecrow in Batman Begins. He is wicked hot in a very creepy way.

What have I told you about bad mouthing Brad Pitt? Do you want to share in the horrible fates I have in store for BC and Ghost?

Fate doesn't get any worse than this! :) Besides..it's only a favor to future male specimen. Jennifer wouldn't lie now would she? Look at that sweet, innocent face. Awwwwwee.

Don't worry Jennifer...I know you're reading. I'll save you!

BTW..I was respecting this thread, until I realized there was NO way that it was being posted too THAT many times by femaies. So I had to peek...just to make sure I wasn't being talked about.

BC are you planning on dying by eating lots and lots of yummy food until you explode? That's the only tasty fate I could think of.

Very unpleasent movie, despite the gorgeous star.

And if Brad Pitt is a ho (like a whore) I wonder what his rates are because I am more than willing to pay.