I've finally decided.

Yoggs

Contributing Writer
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
British Columbia
I've sat back and thought about this for a long time and I've finally come to a decision: you guys should give me money. That's right. With the amount of things I have to buy there's no way I can afford to buy them all on my own. I need to upgrade my PC, get a PSP, save for a PS3 and all the games coming out for it, the list goes on and on.

I've also considered getting one of those "jobs" I've heard so much about, but honestly, I don't really think I'd enjoy one all that much. So... anyway, give me money or the gay Inspector Gadget gets it.

:gangster: :michaelja

Moltar, that was awesome. Way to work in the reference there Ghost. That is probably my favorite song by said artist. I bow before your quotesmanship.

i think my favorite might be "don't stop till you get enough" cause it's just so fun and silly. plus it's appropriate at so many times during the day when dealing with chronically greedy people or customers/consumers of any sort who demand more more MORE.

God dammit! My bank account is yet to be swelling with your hard earned cash! What's wrong with you people?

Well let's see....

BC has an unhealthy obsession with his cat.
kurruption has anger management issues.
I'm pretty sure wijg is scared of girls.
Ghost was dropped on his head repeatedly as a child.
Demi has been possessed by smilies.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Everyone here is deeply, deeply flawed. Except me. I'm perfectly normal. Honest.

kurruptions alot of things, he's a lover and a fighter, an activist, a full fledged member of peta, a vegetarian and a butcher, a romantic, sometimes I'm an indian, a full fledged member of the hells angels, and an anti gang activist, a comedian and a shakespearian actor, I was a roadie for the 4 peters, a fan and a critic, geek and a nerd, student and a teacher, good looking no matter what, all natural no preservatives, above all a smartass, and a dumbass, charming, someone to speak to, a loving father\son\brother\cousin\nephew\grandson, an amphibian, and yes sometimes a reptile

But are you....
a picker
or a grinner
or a lover
And a a sinner?
Do you play my music in the sun?

are you a joker
or a smoker
or a midnight toker
Are you sure you don’t want to hurt no one?