Is The Rev really Next Gen Gaming

CaliChris517 said:
I am a little confused here. The REV? is that the new nintendo system coming out??? If so, i really hope people dont want to get it! its like a system that uses a TV remote to play! LOL... that thing looks sooooo weird and ugly!

Ok we have a problem here. You got some nevrve? What system do you like what game. You might just have pissed me off. Come on tell me Would you not play the Rev because of the controller. I heard you dissing Halo earlier. Are you really series. You amature. Do your self a favor jump of a cliff and land on a bed of sharp Socom 3's because that game was not that great.

CaliChris517 said:
I am a little confused here. The REV? is that the new nintendo system coming out??? If so, i really hope people dont want to get it! its like a system that uses a TV remote to play! LOL... that thing looks sooooo weird and ugly!

Yeah,that's what people said about the N64 controller,and the first PS controller wit the analong.Remember the first version of the XBOX. So why don't you try it first before you make statements YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Not that I was thining of buying any other system anyways but.... I am excited taht the nintendo is gonna be cheaper. Especially with my new job, that is gonna be all that I wa gonna to be able to afford anyways.... now i do not have to worry as much about it becuase it is going to beso cheap.