Hey guys!

Instead of it being just another Bachelor or marriage reality show how about something new? like once a week a new contestant gives you a certain amount of time and you have that much time to "please" her, if you do it, you win a cash prize, if you don't do it, she wins that cash prize, hey its a win/win situation, better start getting your experience points up

Man, I don't think I've even gotten past level 1 yet. I've still just got starter gear and am killing the imps and slimes. Damn, I suck.

Need more titles people.

I've always thought "reality" shows are done wrong. I want a real Survivor. Load up a tropical island with cameras everywhere, then stock it with all kinds of wonderful critters. Then release some people on either side of the island. Make a food drop once a week in different locations and watch them fight over it. Otherwise, they have to hunt/trap/fish for their dinner.

kurruption, sometimes I fear I will be at lvl 1 for the rest of my life.

"'Cause I could not have it better, but I just can't get no play from the girls all around as they search the night for someone to hold on to. And I just pass through."

See people, this is what the hey guys thread is all about, wijg has a serious comment and SS just drops some random shit, this is why I love this thread, "Oh god, I've never felt so alive, wijg, hit me"

Don't worry big guy, you'll get there

All right back to wijg then...
Wijg (how the hell do you pronounce that!) I have one thing to say...hookers.
They'll help you get your level up in no time.
But not those skanks on the street. No, no. They'll give you herpes, crabs, and uh, lobsters and shrimp too... Oh, but not the ones you eat, the ones that eat YOU. From the inside out...
Crazy, but true. Just like if you get a whole tribe to dance, you get to marry the chief's 11 year old daughter. Unless they find out you're a freshman. Then they'll kill you...

Gotta go, the concubines await.

I really like beer. who else really likes beer? I like Stella Artois, Guinness, Kilkenny, Caffrey's, Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale, Strongbow (not strictly beer), Smithwick's, Boddington's, ummm, and a bunch of others I can't remember (oyeah, Hoegaarten), oooo and Heinekin.

:beer:

Kurruption was right, this is what this thread is all about...

Um, I kinda have to wait till I'm 18 to drink beer...unless I sneak some.

Lemme check the fridge.

Uh, nope, nothing.
Sorry basil, I can't help you with your problem...

Oh and by the way, Chris can't sing for crap!
"Wake me up, before you go go, dont leave me hanging on like a yo yo"

:beer:Basil, i'm with you on the beer thing:beer:
I like just about any beer that i get to try......the best is when you go to a newer pub or brewery that doesn't have that many patrons.....Dude, they will bring you sample trays all night long......Or if you get there when the changing of the guard comes about........the new server will come over and be like " i'll be your new server tonight, have you had one of our sample trays of beer"...."No, we haven't and we would really like one".........Sad, but it works 90% of the time, like i said its sad but you don't realize how much all those different kinds of beer would cost you had you bought them all separately

As I have suggested many times, the entire Off Topic portion of this site should be encapsulated in four threads. It used to be three, but I think another one has claimed the honor.

Hey Guys
Kurruption Rants
Family Guy
Question of the Day

It is my belief that everything Off Topic can fit into one of these threads. Yet people keep creating more and more. Everyone knows that creating more threads is the leading cause of smug in this nation. And smug is the leading cause of global laming. We need to fight the power, and George Clooney's Oscar acceptance speech.

Instead of the Family Guy thread I would include the Jokes thread, but that's just me.

Poor Ladies Only thread - it never had a chance.