Gay Marriage Should it be legal

scribe999 said:
Well, I think the reason why gays would like to marry is to try to take away that stigma of hedonism. Y'know, settle down and become placidly, boringly middle-class couples with mortgages and roofing contractors to deal with.

But, it's a difference of opinion not likely to be settled any time soon. I'd like someone to figure out how to get affordable Healthcare for everyone, end the suffering in Iraq and put together a real Energy policy first. Plus, it would be nice to try to end poverty in the U.S.

In any case, at least Darth has been civil and courteous regardless of our differences on this matter. Weise has demonstrated time and time again that he's gotta start with the name calling and the threats when he's frustrated by his inability to form coherent arguments.

Oh, and I'm not a "queer" as he so colorfully put it. I just support that specific position on the issue of marriage, and I think it is important to note that there are some people who are not actually Gays or Lesbians who do support that position.

I wonder why I call you a queer when you never cease to call me racist, a bigot, and an Anti-Christ. And the fact that when you cant lead a legitamit argument and get your feelings hurt becasue your wrong you attack where I live. You start with the name calling, But most people would rather not read your hour long posts that really explain nothing and strive to sound intelligent. If everyone that takes a different opinion than you is a racist, anti-christ, stupid, etc. Then why do you rhink it neccesary to talk in such a way that is obviously superior to them. Hail great scribe, the Genius of the 21st century. His mental abilitys are beyond my minds capability! (Thats sarcastic just in case you get ancy nancy)

I have a manx and a huge who-knows-what cat. Louie is the manx and shes black and cinnamon is a, well, cinnamon color and hes really big. I would have to say cats are the most interesting animals that live with humans. They live with you yet are independent. They are the ONLY self domesticated animl in the world. Put them out on the street and they'll find food. Theres just something about the cat. Its definantly very intelligent for an animal.

General_Wiese said:
I wonder why I call you a queer when you never cease to call me racist, a bigot, and an Anti-Christ. And the fact that when you cant lead a legitamit argument and get your feelings hurt becasue your wrong you attack where I live. You start with the name calling, But most people would rather not read your hour long posts that really explain nothing and strive to sound intelligent. If everyone that takes a different opinion than you is a racist, anti-christ, stupid, etc. Then why do you rhink it neccesary to talk in such a way that is obviously superior to them. Hail great scribe, the Genius of the 21st century. His mental abilitys are beyond my minds capability! (Thats sarcastic just in case you get ancy nancy)

I actually never called you a racist, bigot, or even the Anti-Christ. I don't know where you get this stuff. I think you're rude, insufferably arrogant, and I dispute your opinions vociferously. But, calling you the Anti-Christ would be an odd comment coming from me. It is not my style.

However, since you bring up your mind's (not "minds") lack of capacity:

It's spelled "abilities" not "abilitys". This sentence: "And the fact that when you cant lead a legitamit argument and get your feelings hurt becasue your wrong you attack where I live" doesn't make sense. It might have worked out better if you wrote "And when you can't lead a legitmate argument, your feelings get hurt. Also, you're wrong to attack where I live". Better, don't you think?

"legitamit" and "becasue" are actually spelled "Legitimate" and "because".

I could go on, but really, it's tedious reading your posts. It's quite obvious you don't actually read any of mine too closely.

Oh, as for being disagreed with (which is something you seem to have a great deal of trouble handling), Guys like Darth Jonas disagree with me quite a great deal. Yet, I think he's intelligent, sophisticated, and, I can only assume from what I've seen on the forums, that he's a good man. Maybe the problem is you?

Yeah, I'm the one who called you a bigot you racist homophobe with poor spelling and grammar. I called somebody else an anti-Christ.