Gay Marriage Should it be legal

I didn't say it was the cause of it, but it has always been a precursor to it. Leaves turning brown and falling off trees does not cause winter. It is the herald of it.

miserable_cat.jpg

Darth_Jonas said:
I didn't say it was the cause of it, but it has always been a precursor to it. Leaves turning brown and falling off trees does not cause winter. It is the herald of it.

Well, I think the reason why gays would like to marry is to try to take away that stigma of hedonism. Y'know, settle down and become placidly, boringly middle-class couples with mortgages and roofing contractors to deal with.

But, it's a difference of opinion not likely to be settled any time soon. I'd like someone to figure out how to get affordable Healthcare for everyone, end the suffering in Iraq and put together a real Energy policy first. Plus, it would be nice to try to end poverty in the U.S.

In any case, at least Darth has been civil and courteous regardless of our differences on this matter. Weise has demonstrated time and time again that he's gotta start with the name calling and the threats when he's frustrated by his inability to form coherent arguments.

Oh, and I'm not a "queer" as he so colorfully put it. I just support that specific position on the issue of marriage, and I think it is important to note that there are some people who are not actually Gays or Lesbians who do support that position.

Thanx Scribe. The discussions are good, the name calling sad. Save for a few of the ugly posts, this has been an excellent thread.

I loved the cat pic. Now rinse the kitty by flushing it a few times in the toilet. Put in the dryer and set it on fluff to finish the job.

I don't know. But with the PhysX chip in the 360 and PS3, it should be possible to figure it out. I've never fluffed a Persian cat before. Hmmm...

I think if you had a scrawny enough persian kitty, with enough fur, you could fluff it out and then stiffen it with a light fiber putty (to keep it firm, but dry and light), then suspend it over a strong enough fan, like they do with rehearsing skydivers. The fan wouldn't have to be that strong though. It would make a neat art project.

Cat + fan = FUN!!

Although launching one with one of those huge waterballoon slingshots and seeing which one takes longer to hit the ground (fluffed and gelled, fluffed, or unfluffed).

General_Wiese said:
??? WOw ur a queer. Think about how messed up our country is. Same sex getting married just thank about that. Fucking weird. And if I was the anti-Christ i wouldve killed you bye now spuds.

See now that is just worng. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN. I thought ppl on here can have a civilized convrsation on such topics. Darth and Scribe can do so. Why cant you.

I have planed on putting up future post for all to share there veiws. But this scares me. If we can't have subject on here where we speak in a fromal way. Then anyone who has this type of feeling or can not control your self then do not speak on any subject at all.

POOR KITTY.

Please ignore him, Prince. He has a limited right to express his views, and I have no problem refuting those that I disagree with. Please continue to post your thoughts, ideas, and comments. As long as it's done tastefully, the rest of us will at least listen to you.

You kitty-lovin' poopoo head!

I don't like when they walk on my car, yowl when they're in heat, scratch up everything, and their pee is horrendously foul.

But they do grill up real nice with rosemary and a little lemon juice. Cat: it's the other other other white meat!

It's impossible to get all the friggin cats in the neighborhood under control. However, my dogs help keep them at a healthy distance. Samson and Bruce walk outside and the felines seem to evaporate. If any bolt across the yard.... Samson doesn't hurt any of them, but he makes sure they have a healthy fear of treading in his yard again.

The funniest thing he's done was when a cat wisely decided to stay crouched down at the edge of a bush. He knew that running would be futile (Samson is extremely fast). Sam doesn't chase unless they're running, so when the cat stayed put, he decided to wait. After a minute and the cat still hadn't moved, he cocked his leg and peed on it.

I had to catch my breath I was laughing so hard.

Cats are cool because they just are. they can kick your butt if they wanted to. Plus they only like woh they want. They will leave you alone. I like my cat she may be dumb at times but I like her.