Female Gamers

yes why hasn't she, she deserves a spanking doesn't she, damn you stan you freaking perv, I know what you were thinking, leave beth alone, she's a handsome lady you know, and an innocent child in this sick demented world.

Did you read her profile? Apparently she's getting an education degree. How scary is that? This bizzaro gamer gril who dresses up in freaky costumes shaping the virgin clay-like minds of this nation's children? We're going down the tubes, folks.

All we can hope for is that they only focus on her hips and ignore her lesson plan.

I don't log in one night and look what happens....

Innocent child? I haven't been one of those for a long time. I hung out at too many frat parties for that to be true anymore.

My personal webpage...http://www.barelylegal.com/ there you go....

Kiss the devil...depends on who you are talking about. But hey if the price is right....I'll kiss almost anyone.

:teacher: Darn tooting I am shaping young minds. I never said what I'd be a teacher of...(is graduating from Maria Hump's School for Striping and Exotic Pole Dancing)

I think all of you people have issues, and im very scared for my life now that Beth has chose to point a sexual toy at me in her photo!!!!

Stop the insanity!!!

I have to let every new female member know this when they come to these forums, you should of seen katie before her little run in with stan, she was so sweet.

LIES!! All those stories Stan tells you about what he did to me are carefully constructed lies to cover up the fact that I shoot him down every single time he hits on me. Now it's just gotten to the stage where he just whimpers whenever he's in my presence. So very, very sad.

*pets katie* You poor thing. I understand. Men are horrible, horrible things. The drama you must deal with on a daily basis. I suggest cattle prods.

I'd return your love, but then there would be a whole bunch of posts by the morons around here about how much they want to see some girl on girl action.