Female Gamers

Damn this megaman thing has great potential. Katie or Beth, or some guy who is more creative then I am right now about the female psyche should make up a hierarchy of how you would attack them. Like defeating girl A gives you power A which you would use to defeat girl B, and so forth. Come on people, I know we have some creativity here.

okay I use girl as defult because Woman is too long

Quickie Girl- You use your powers of seduction to get over the 2 mintue uh....quickie

Female Condom Girl- Uses the female condom to block all attacks

VD Girl- Use the power of Quickie and female Condom to blast away the VD's

LT Realtionship- (only if you are VD free can you go into one of these) traps you in her cage of commitment

Feelings Girl- Bores you to death by talking about how you make her "feel"

PMS Girl- Using the power of "talking about you feelings" to defuse her laser beam eyes(most women who are PMSing have them)

Period Girl- Now you must use the tampons pellet throw that PMS girl gave you to defeat

Hard Girl: Despite using all the powers above you must be able to keep your pellet cannon from eer...going soft and deflating.

way too much time. way too much. but i think kurruption needs to add his twocents :twocents: cause he was the one who came up with the whole "earning of experiencing points" against different "monsters" or something. i didnt pay much attention to it, sorry kurruption. or maybe i did and was just confused by like... "lightning attack" and stuff. uh. OK IM GOING TO BED. GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW HOLY SHIT GOODNIGHT.

since ghost asked so nicely, I'll give it a shot, but I'm doing it from a guys point of view, anybody offended can thank katie, she made me this way with her feminine jedi mind tricks.

Siamese twin bar girl- this is the girl you try to pick up in a bar who has that not so attractive friend that seems to be like her conjoined twin, you know the one "We came together we're leaving together" The best bet for this one is assistance from Rush, come on you all know rush.
You get.............annoyance mines

Sticky Leach Girl- We all know this one, "hey babe, I'm going to go play some ball with the boys" "oh can I come, I love to see you play, I'll be your cheerleader, I'll coach you, come on I can I go" Wow it's like having a daughter. You have to play it safe with this one, the annoyance mines work like a charm agianst sticky leach girl. The annoyance mine is almost the equivalent of eating only cabbage and beer for a month, and if you do that no girl is going to get near you.
You get...........leach missile

Never Satisfied Girl- also known as Kwilson, this is the girl that no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try it's never good enough. These are also the damn reploids with the rumors of your x-busters size does matter, well never satisfied girl, it's not the size of the x-buster but how consistent you are with your charge shots. To defeat this most evil of reploids use the leach missile, although they are never satisfied, they sure will get tired of complaining when you're by their side 24 7 365.
You get.........satisfaction gaurantee

Embarrassment girl-This is the one that truly frustrates me, everything that goes wrong she let's people know, this is also the reploid that sends you out at 2 in the morning for tampons or pads, shit I pee standing up I don't know the difference oh somebody please shoot me. To get the better of this reploid use the satisfaction guarantee, using this she'll have nothing to complain about.
You get......Embarass Shot

The Mirror Question- This is one of the trickiest reploids out there. You know the one, "does this look good on me" then when you arrive at the destination, Ugh, I can't believe I put this on, this doesn't match, we need to go home now!!! The only way to defeat this reploid is as follows, don't dodge the Mirror Question, when she asks you anything in front of mirror, take the damage, and arrive at your destination, as soon as she goes of on her tyrade, equip the Embarass Shot and fire, embarass the hell out of her and I bet that'll be the last of her.
You get..........Question Missile

That's some of the many reploids out there, I know there's more, now let the angry posts proceed

Beth said:
Well they are so good at it....girls are just naturally immune to their er...charms?

Hey I thought girls liked guys who were cool and tough. I'm just trying to fulfill that image by talking about creating a new video game franchise by parodying this other famous video game franchise...and dungeons and dragons and anime and there were 219 episodes of Star Trek and...and...global warming...hybrid cars

GhostToast said:
did you put lipstick on in photoshop? :fight:

Actually I just highlighted what I already had on. when I made the av it looked to light. This give the look I wanted. Which certain parts stand out.