Favorite Anime Opening/Ending Theme

charris89

Registered
Nov 5, 2015
I got the idea for this topic from the Favorite Game Musical Score Thread
http://www.mygamer.com/forums/threads/whats-your-favorite-game-musical-score.138309/

Growing up watching anime was one of my favorite hobbies. There so many different shows I was interested in and a lot of them had great themes. My absolute favorites were Do As Infinity- Fukai Mori (Inuyasha Ending theme), Orange Range - Asterisk (Bleach Opening theme), and Origa - Inner Universe ( Ghost in a Shell Theme).

When I was a kid listening to Fukai Mori was really magical. I would just close my eyes and let the music wash over me. It struck to my core and I still listen to it today. I even looked up the English translation and would sing a long to the music. To me this song is really a work of art and it inspired to look outside my normal music tastes and experience other types of music.

Orange Range Asterisk was fun and catchy tune to listen to while I was waited for one of my favorite anime to start. I love so many themes from Bleach, but this was the first. I could imagine all the adventures I would see when I listened to it and it just made me feel happy inside. It's crazy to think that an anime theme could make you feel this way, but I can promise you they do.

Last but not least Inner Universe. This song to me is so powerful, and the singer's vocals are amazing. I didn't find out until later that she is Russian and her voice is truly a gift. Listening to Inner Universe was/is a moving experience and it only takes one listen to fall to in love with this song. When I watched the show I would hear this song and know something great was about to happen. I really can't say enough good things about it. There are so many I didn't put on this list, but I definitely didn't forget about them. I'm excited to hear you guys favorite anime themes and maybe you all can give me some ideas of new anime to watch.