Exactly 4500 Posts

I think we should hold on the celbration until we hit 5,000. At the rate we're going it shouldn't take too long.

hehe are you sayin that we are posting for money is that it :boggled:

because your right we are i haven't posted this much in a long time :emoticon:
but i need the MONEY for me pet :silly: :snail:

actually last time we counted posts was when hey guys was reaching 300, good times, now that damn thing is almost to the 1000's, and I don't care about the money, all I care about is giving a little bit of kurruption to whoever I can, one day at a time.

well kurruption if you don't want the money you can give it to me :spin:

kurruption said:
actually last time we counted posts was when hey guys was reaching 300, good times, now that damn thing is almost to the 1000's, and I don't care about the money, all I care about is giving a little bit of kurruption to whoever I can, one day at a time.

And just how many children have you fathered as a result?

I can only imagine. Thankfully my alien child left me and is supporting herself so I don't have that sort of trouble.

You're so luck. What would you do though, if you find out little samus becomes some big rich hollywood actress, and you got nothing out of it, see if my kids do become that, I have reciepts from wich I could collect

I wouldn't care that much. I want nothing to do with her. She's just a reminder of DW. That ass.