Do you watch anime?

Greenwelch

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
Bonus points to whoever can guess or know who my profile pic is!

What kinds of animes do you guys watch, and what would you rate it? Favorite anime?

Personally, Studio Ghibli films are in my top 3 for me. My Neighbor Totoro was the first anime I actually completed and I loved it. I moved on to watch Spirited Away, Princess Monoke and some more animes (Monogatari series, etc.)

Steins;Gate

Fuck yeah I watch anime. Sadly a ton of the #gamergate shit drove me further into the loving arms of anime because people started making me feel like an ass for enjoying video games.

Last night I watched a couple episodes of Apartment Invaders, got current on Cross Ange, and prepped the week to not do anything as Maken ki two has finished and I have watched none of it.

I loved anime growing up. I had stopped for a while because I took more to video games than anime. (So, I did the opposite of you, gillman.) I recently got back into it when I watched DRAMAtical Murder, Psycho Pass (Didn't like it that much, first episode was "eh" to me.), FREE! and Sailor Moon Crystal.

I've only seen a few Anime, but enjoyed them all. I have been meaning to check out more series, but I just haven't taken the time to do that. Here are the ones I've seen:
- Avatar: Last Airbender (I know it's not really anime, but it's what kinda introduced me to Anime)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Death Note
- Cowboy Bebop

Currently watching Avatar: The Legend of Korra. Do want to find another one to occupy my time once that is over though.

I usually keep up with 2 or 3 anime a season. Right now I'm watching Sword Art Online, Log Horizon and Terraformars.

Yes! I absolutely love anime! I'm a big fan of Naruto, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu, Soul Eater, Kamisama Kiss, Vampire Knight,Fruits Basket, Chobits and many more! I'm currently watching Parasyte the Maxim and Valvrave the Liberator. My favorite is Naruto and I'm so excited to see Naruto:The Last.

Of course I watch anime! It's almost become a staple to lots of people. As for the genres I like to watch, I prefer slice of life comedy or psychological drama. I also tend to enjoy the music oriented anime as well when it comes to having a third choice.

I still occasionally watch a little anime. As of now, I'm keeping up with One Piece. :cool:

I don't watch any Anime anymore. Years ago I'[d catch some episodes of Pokemon or Naruto, but I really don't have any interest in it anymore. It doesn't help I really don't have much time to watch regular TV either, so there's little room for experimentation into Anime to see if anything is rekindled.

I do when I can. Been watching since forever so the interest is still there. These days there's a few favorites. One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan, Kuroshitsuji among probably a few others I'm missing. I try to watch as much as I can with the little time but, that little time is as much fun as it can get. Anime will always be in my watch list.

'm not sure if it counts as "anime" since it wasn't made in Japan, but I've watched all of Avatar: The Last Airbender a couple of times now. The show never bores me. I've actually been watching Legend of Korra lately, it's not as good as Aang's story, but still entertaining.

That's about as far as I've been when it comes to anime, I always wanted to watch One Piece but it would take an eternity to catch up.

No even as an avid gamer I have never been interested in the Anime. I do not know why but it just can not hold my attention. I like shows and movies with big explosions a lot of great special effects, I love science fiction movies with a lot of weird looking aliens that are well published. I dont want some cheap fake looking characters in the movies high quality almost reality like aliens.

Just finished Apartment Invaders. Pretty good, really quick.

I normally will pick up an anime, get bored with how it only comes out once a week or that they stop for the season and pick up the manga. I have done that with so many it isn't funny. Naruto, Bleach, Parasyte, and Titan. I loved Titan for a really long time, then they decided to do about six months of them talking about the really complicated governing body that rules inside the walls. Almost dropped it over that. They have switched gears again so it is still worth reading, but I hope they skim that stuff heavily when they do the anime.

tuturu~ hehe Stein's Gate is awesome OP.

I'm a pretty avid watcher of anime, during this current season I'm following Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (definitely recommended. And Fate/Zero as well), as well as Amagi Brilliant Park (pretty unique MC)

I love watching anime from time to time. I choose whatever I feel like watching and I see recommended. The most recent one I watched was Haikyuu!! It's a volleyball anime and it's pretty fun and, unlike many other anime nowadays, it doesn't focus on only one character. In the beginning, yes, but not later on. I think it got cancelled though. However, the manga's still there and if you watched and enjoyed things like Kuroko no Basuke, you would love Haikyuu!!

Steins;gate.

I grew up watching anime and there are many Anime that I like. There are too many and some of them were Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Steins;gate(also), Haikyu!, KnB and many more.

Just finished watching Yuki Yuna is a hero. It was really interesting and had some pretty dark and weird twists later in it. It wasn't anything I thought was mind blowing until a friend pointed me to a couple discussions about the evangelion level conversation about the ending and minor details and what they implied. The odd thing is that even the creators of it openly said that there was more to the ending than most people thought.

I now watch more live action Korean Dramas than anime. But the animes I've seen that were really good are Itazura na kiss (This anime was my first and definitely my favorite in the romantic theme,) Kobato, Highschool of the dead, Clannad and Clannad After Story, Skip Beat, Kaichou wa maid sama, Bokura ga ita (Saddest anime I've seen,) and Rosario x Vampire. I've watched more, but these are my favorites. I usually watch romantic comedy animes.

I watch anime in spurts, either I binge watch 2 or 3 series in a row and then stop watching it for months or I find a new series and just watch that once every time it airs, I have never gotten into a regular anime watching schedule to say its a consistent thing for me, sadly. :(

I've only ever watched Pokemon, which is good, because i am a fan of the series.

The closest I've gotten to other anime, is with the animated sequences in Persona 4: Golden (which are excellent)