do you pay for games

imagenscape

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
Do you pay for games that you play on your mobile devive? Most of the time I play games that are free every once in a while I might buy something if I really want it. Usually its something my children talk me into getting like bubble puppy or card wars.

Reactions: medievalmama
I never pay for individual games, or buy in-game items. I have, however, purchased a bundle of mobile games for less than the price of one individually.

I never bought any mobile games or anything that can be bought in game, because I don't think that it is worth. As far as I know there are always some ripoff games in the app store that are free if you really want to have this game. I'm also not playing a lot of mobile games, I mainly play them when I'm bored and don't have anyone to talk to or don't have access to my PC. So that's why free games are enough for me.

I've never bought mobile games to be honest because I'm already satisfied with the free ones I get and I have yet to come across a title that I like so much that I'd feel the need to pay for it. I'm tempted to get some games like GTA but I've already played those many times before so I'm sure I just want to get it for the novelty and I'd rather just save that money for buying a console or PC game.

No, I never paid for a game on a mobile device. I just download and install game apps that are free but if I have to pay for it, never mind. The reason for that is I get disappointed most of the time. If it's not crashing, it will always ask you to pay for in-app purchases. I'd rather just buy the real thing.

I have bought some games I really enjoyed and wanted to support the developer. I've also never spent more than $2 on a game, partly because I bought games on a sale.

I am willing to buy mobile games as long as they are not based on micro transactions or lack content. Mobile games are usually cheap and if a game offers enough gameplay variety I would definitely buy it. All in all I recommend buying "real" games and not the "free" games which are just pay to win.

I don't normally pay for games. That is something silly that I really can't afford to waste money on, I would rather have a nice body spray or something if I had money to waste. Although sometimes if it is a game I really like I will buy some upgrades within the game but I would never spend much.

I don't really pay for mobile games, mostly because they bore me soon after I get them. If I enjoy playing a game and have played for a while, I may occasionally purchase something.

I don't . I typically download "freemium" games like clash of clans . Games that are well made, technically free to play, but are good looking enough to cost something to download. Not to mention, most games you can buy on the store are either on par, or suck worse than most free games. They don't care if their game is fun. All they care about is that they got your money and you can't get it back.

I usually won't pay for games. I like to play Clash of clans and I haven't spent any money on it yet.

I have purchased games, though I never do "freemium" game purchases. I only do this with games that I know that I enjoy, and usually from developers that I have enjoyed in the past. I've purchased the Maplestory mobile games, which are decent enough and made nights camping after everyone else is asleep a little better. I've also purchased a Virtual Villagers sequel and possibly a Virtual Families. Virtual Villagers got me addicted, and they are complete games without in game purchases being necessary, though there is probably a way to purchase game currency to support the developer.

I mostly get free games, the only reason I would pay for a game is if it's a mobile version of a PC game that I know and enjoy, or a game that I've heard a lot about, like Minecraft. Recently I bought a lot of stuff from the play store because someone gave me a google play gift card, but if I had the choice to get the cash, screw the games!

I pay for games and apps. I believe that if we want more apps in the store we have to support the developers. When they see games and apps sell they will be encouraged to make more games and apps for WP. Games and apps are generally cheap so I see no reason not to pay for them.
I, personally, prefer paid apps to apps with advertisement. I am always happy to purchase a pro version if such is available.

I have a friend who is addicted to video games. She actually shares with me the games she buys. She has a great collection that she does not allow most people to get close to. I haven’t paid for a game in a long time because of her. I think that I should buy her an interesting game this Christmas to thank her for all the times she has allowed me to borrow her video games. She is a good friend, isn’t she?

No, I don't see why not. Most of these games offer paid options that don't make the game any more fun that with the free option. Furthermore, I have an Android phone, so most of the games I get in the store are free anyway. I would much rather spend it on PC games that are worth the money for the graphics and story.

I don't really pay for in-app purchases since there hasn't been an in-app purchase I found I really needed. It's probably because I downloaded too many games on my phone so whenever I need to wait for specific actions to be finished or need an item that can only be acquired through grinding (which means waiting again for lives), I just play a different game while waiting or do something else.

I have paid for some mobile games though because I was struck with nostalgia for the old-time role-playing games I used to play on a different console (like playstation). I think I have about... three of them? But apart from that, there's really nothing else.

No. I have always downloaded free games and I have never purchased any in-app items. I used to want paid games made by famous developers but those need credit cards. So...nah. I'd rather play on game consoles or handheld devices instead if I want games with amazing graphics, gameplay and plot that takes hours to complete. It's usually because of exclusive games which are not available on consoles that's why I also play on my phone. I got addicted to Jetpack Joyride and Zombie Roadkill.

There are enough free games which are as good as paid games, so no, I've never paid for any mobile game, or any in-game purchase. The thing is that I have 2 paid games which are cracked simply because I don't have a credit card and I'm not going to bother my parents with it. And because mobile games are just about never worth your money.