Contest Thread WHOO HOO

Discussion in 'Contests' started by PrinceLUDA21, Jun 10, 2006.

1. PrinceLUDA21

PrinceLUDA21 New Member Registered

No reason for this post I just wanted to be the first to post something on here WHOOO HOOO.

Now Stan give us some hot contest and we are all set here.

Hint Wii or PS3

2. OP3 NinjaMan

OP3 NinjaMan New Member Registered

Could the next contest only be limited to active users this time (instead of someone that posted for only 3 days and the last post was a month old) ?

Just a question...

3. silent_storm

silent_storm true playa Registered

Yes, that would be much better.
    $5 says the first contest prize is M&Ms...or Skittles...

4. yaufent

yaufent Banned

it lokes like it can be on an Atari 2600 or 5200 but i have no idea what game it is. hint plz !!! We're dying here.

5. Stan

Stan myGamer Slave Staff Member Registered

Looks like we be holding new contests shortly.

6. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Great Hero Rosayln(Okage) Registered

I'm not sure what the prize will be. Yet, I am eagerly hoping for more people to join and post actively. I know I'm new but I like games and I like having a forum where I can talk about them. I've never heard of winning a bag of treats in an online contest but if winning food is involved then I hope somebody offers bacon as a prize someday.

7. gillman

gillman PC Editor Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Tactical Bacon?

The staff is actively talking about the best way to hold new contests on the forums. I have always been a fan of making people do something, caption contests, etc. New contest sooner than you think.

8. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Great Hero Rosayln(Okage) Registered

I'm really glad to hear that! It's only been a few days since I joined, but it looks like there are people continuing to actively post, which is a good thing. Also, it's bacon! I wish I could make that picture jump off the screen. I want it. I want that bacon.

9. squallsnake

squallsnake Editor In Chief Staff Member

We gave away a ton of XBL codes last year for thanksgiving. Who knows, some of those codes might not have been redeemed yet.