Contest Thread WHOO HOO

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
No reason for this post I just wanted to be the first to post something on here WHOOO HOOO.

Now Stan give us some hot contest and we are all set here.

Hint Wii or PS3

I'm not sure what the prize will be. Yet, I am eagerly hoping for more people to join and post actively. I know I'm new but I like games and I like having a forum where I can talk about them. I've never heard of winning a bag of treats in an online contest but if winning food is involved then I hope somebody offers bacon as a prize someday.

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

Tactical Bacon?

The staff is actively talking about the best way to hold new contests on the forums. I have always been a fan of making people do something, caption contests, etc. New contest sooner than you think.

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

Tactical Bacon?

The staff is actively talking about the best way to hold new contests on the forums. I have always been a fan of making people do something, caption contests, etc. New contest sooner than you think.

I'm really glad to hear that! It's only been a few days since I joined, but it looks like there are people continuing to actively post, which is a good thing. Also, it's bacon! I wish I could make that picture jump off the screen. I want it. I want that bacon.