Butterflies in my stomach...

Thanks- hopefully I can link to them later this week. I think they turned out really, really well myself. The quality of the orignal art I had to work with made it a pleasure- I think this Civ is going to look STUNNING from the stuff I've seen so far- I don't think saying that will violate my NDA....

My fiancee and I are in negotiations as to which one of us will get it for Christmas or if we can even wait that long. Quite frankly I think Pat will break down and buy it as soon as he can. And then I will steal it from him.

LOL... Yeah, that seems to be the theme all around. I don't know any Civ fans that are going to be able to wait... This is going to be an expensive Xmas season- lots and lots of good titles all coming out at the same time (as usual)

Yeah, you look at all the great games coming out this year...and some people say gaming has gone stagnant since 1998. Though 1998 was a good year...

so imagox are you a girl now? congrats btw. i look forward to seeing the images.

for some reason, civ4 seems really appealing to me too. i think it's because i'm really in the mood for a more indepth, mature game. it's perfect for the cold winter months when you don't want to go out. also, katie's write-up about civ3 a few months back made me want to play.

we're a pretty diverse crowd, eh?

Good for you man...keep creating...the world needs more of the good stuff!

yeah all sorts of races, colors, sex, perversions, drug habits, emotianal and sexual problems, into one big melting pot, all we're lacking is a midget